how can i get the Ltt screwdriver to Argentina ?

Go to solution Solved by Adam Pilolla,

lttstore.com ships to Argentina already! 🙂  

You may get charged for sales tax plus customs duty upon delivery, in addition to whatever fees the store charges you. That's really the only curveball you need to pay attention to. For more info check out the shipping and customs, duty and taxes sections of our FAQ.

Hello Linus fórum.

Anyone knows how can i buy the LTT Screwdriver AND get it send to Argentina?

If there aré some Argentinians please Let me know what i have to do to get the Screwdriver to my house, considering the local import laws.

9 minutes ago, Nicolas Bossus said:

Hello Linus fórum.

Anyone knows how can i buy the LTT Screwdriver AND get it send to Argentina?

If there aré some Argentinians please Let me know what i have to do to get the Screwdriver to my house, considering the local import laws.

are you not allowed to import screwdrivers?

You may get charged for sales tax plus customs duty upon delivery, in addition to whatever fees the store charges you. That's really the only curveball you need to pay attention to. For more info check out the shipping and customs, duty and taxes sections of our FAQ.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 6/30/2023 at 7:11 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Thanks for your quick response, yet i have another question.

My local mail post does not allow the tracking number that Wizmo gives me (because i need to make a purchase notice with a valid tracking number).

So, to get a propper tracking number to my local post i have to wait for wizmo to give the screwdriver to Asendia or DHL eCommerce?.

2 minutes ago, Nicolas Bossus said:

Thanks for your quick response, yet i have another question.

My local mail post does not allow the tracking number that Wizmo gives me. to get a propper tracking number to my local post i have to wait for wizmo to give the screwdriver to Asendia or DHL eCommerce?.

That's correct. Once it's been passed over to DHL or Asendia, a postal tracking number will be generated and viewable on their respective sites.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro