Laptop display wont work on BIOS and Windows Recovery, only flickering in the above portion and a black screen 1/3 of the entire display

My laptop specs:

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 

Intel Core i5 10300H

GTX 1650 ti

32GB Kingston DDR4 3200Mhz Ram

SK Hynix Factory SSD 256GB

Toshiba HDD 1TB

Context and Background:

So this laptop has been used for the span of 3 years and has been experimented on by me with performance optimizations like the extreme type of messing with the registry and all that settings, over the course I've encountered many issues I have fixed or resolved and had a trial and error learning on this laptop I repaired, cleaned, and factory this laptop multiple times, recently I just built a new pc and I wanted to take my laptop's SSD that I upgraded (Samsung 980 Pro 1TB) so I moved that to my pc and moved the laptop's original SSD which was on the PC as a boot drive and I moved it back to the laptop, it booted fine however my PC had AMD specs and software everywhere so I figured to factory reset my laptop as usual using the settings (I got lazy to use the USB) so after installing everything worked in order and I got ready to install drivers, I installed every driver at the same time via windows update and from the manufacturer's site, however when I got to the intel drivers (I used the intel utility software that detects  and updates the drivers for you the screen started glitching and bugging as earlier, it was only black and some flickering on the top portion, so I went ahead and connected it to a display, i then tried uninstalling the display drivers and monitor and reinstalled older versions of the intel driver, I also checked the ACER website and found no display drivers on there but I installed everything listed there that was compatible for my laptop before reinstalling the intel drivers and still nothing happened, over the course of 3 days I tried trial and error and factory reset my laptop 4 times using the settings app, I then noticed after the first restart that the screen wont work when opening the bios or UEFI when I tried following several guides online on how to fix it. I tried DDU but still the same issue, the only solution I have not yet tried is ones concerning the UEFI settings and bios.

I looked into the acer forum to see if I could somehow get the bios or windows recovery menu into the display but no solutions popped up and non of the existing ones worked apparently some guy said that the laptop was only designed to display the bios and UEFI on the laptop screen itself

This morning as I am writing this, I tried to boot into safe mode using the TeamViewer panel on which it did boot however I lost contact and tried force restarting the laptop, after several cycles of the display just glitching again I assumed something was stopping it from booting into windows. I then opened up the laptop and unplugged everything and reset the CMOS battery, no luck, I tried taking out the boot drive and only the windows USB installer and still nothing. 

P.S. This laptop had a display glitch a year ago but this was caused by burn in as I left the screen on for the entire night as I was running trading bots on it overnight, I took it to a repairshop and they turned me down because they said it was hard to fix the display cable was too sensitive to replace because it's a high refresh rate screen, I then fixed it by using a youtube video that flashed every color rapidly to fix burn in, had it fixed after 1 week of running it non stop.