Wondering if this used offer is a good deal for $650?

stropeyer
Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

It's not bad. I'd be hoping to get a little better GPU for the price, probably a 2080 or 2080 Super, but the difference in performance between a 2070 super and a 2080 isn't that much, and that estimate isn't really taking into account the fact this is a SFF system. I'd probably put an offer in for $550 for the system, though wouldn't fault you for getting it at full price. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if the following used pc was a good deal for $650?

Apparently a 2020 h1 Mini PC pro from NZXT

i-9900k 

z390 aurous pro wifi

16 gb ddr4 ram 

RTX 2070 super 

unknown what storage it has

It's not bad. I'd be hoping to get a little better GPU for the price, probably a 2080 or 2080 Super, but the difference in performance between a 2070 super and a 2080 isn't that much, and that estimate isn't really taking into account the fact this is a SFF system. I'd probably put an offer in for $550 for the system, though wouldn't fault you for getting it at full price. 

7 minutes ago, stropeyer said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if the following used pc was a good deal for $650?

i-9900k 

z390 aurous pro wifi

16 gb ddr4 ram 

RTX 2070 super 

Not a bad deal, I would try to get it for $600 though.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

10 minutes ago, stropeyer said:

i-9900k 

z390 aurous pro wifi

16 gb ddr4 ram 

RTX 2070 super 

They should already have it installed, but I would make sure the riser cable is the correct one. I think they made a new version of that case, and also issued a recall on the riser cable and screw for that one way back when.

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

27 minutes ago, GeorgeMKane said:

They should already have it installed, but I would make sure the riser cable is the correct one. I think they made a new version of that case, and also issued a recall on the riser cable and screw for that one way back when.

Thanks