Playstation 4 Pro won't pair with any controllers wired or otherwise

TheSpectre7

Hi, this is my first time posting on the forum, a bit overdue, I feel. So I'm having issues with my Playstation 4 Pro in which regardless of the controller I use or usb cable I try, it will not connect. I tried every solution which I could find online but to no avail. I eventually resorted to my last option and performed a factory reset on my console and after waiting a few hours the issue persists. So I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, were you able to solve the problem?

1 hour ago, TheSpectre7 said:

Hi, this is my first time posting on the forum, a bit overdue, I feel. So I'm having issues with my Playstation 4 Pro in which regardless of the controller I use or usb cable I try, it will not connect. I tried every solution which I could find online but to no avail. I eventually resorted to my last option and performed a factory reset on my console and after waiting a few hours the issue persists. So I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, were you able to solve the problem?

Have you tried this? https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardware/troubleshoot-dualshock-4/#:~:text=Locate the small reset button,and press the PS button.

image.thumb.png.99eb575d1f863792f254e7c3c9643a51.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Quick question. If no controllers are working, how did you factory reset it?

Have you tried any other USB accessories with it to see if they work? I'm wondering if maybe the Bluetooth may be dead on it. I want to say that DS4s still connect via Bluetooth, even when plugged in.