Extra hardware allowed at BYOC?

Bronze - Xidax Pcs

Hey all, as some of you from the discord server may know I am intending to bring the spite pc to LTX but it is meant to be a party trick, is bringing an extra gpu and ram permissable for the event after the joke has run its course or should I abandon the idea entirely and just bring my steam deck and a thunderbolt dock?

What the (am I allowed to swear here) is that PC build?!

Have you tried restarting it?

On a serious note, as long as you don't use other people's space or outlets you should be fine to build and boot a joke PC. IDK if they allow power bars though if that may be required.

Have you tried restarting it?

lol gt 730 very powerful card you should be able to get 8k 240fps from that beast 

this is a joke

sup dawg

2 hours ago, ds5018 said:

lol gt 730 very powerful card you should be able to get 8k 240fps from that beast 

this is a joke

every single piece of hardware is meant to be as frustrating as possible to deal with

15 hours ago, Bronze - Xidax Pcs said:

every single piece of hardware is meant to be as frustrating as possible to deal with

If you really want to spite Linus show up with an AMD Quad FX build in an Antec DF-85

In terms of Extra Hardware you may wanna confirm with someone on LTX support or the Community bro.  I know the website says to not bring some stuff like speakers.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:41 AM, Bronze - Xidax Pcs said:

Hey all, as some of you from the discord server may know I am intending to bring the spite pc to LTX but it is meant to be a party trick, is bringing an extra gpu and ram permissable for the event after the joke has run its course or should I abandon the idea entirely and just bring my steam deck and a thunderbolt dock?

I did go in 2019. I saw people get their stuff 90% to their table and then their tempered glass screen broke, or the monitor cracked, so if you are going to bring a full system, pack it well. Many opted to just bring a laptop. But I saw everything there.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:02 PM, Esemes16 said:

On a serious note, as long as you don't use other people's space or outlets you should be fine to build and boot a joke PC. IDK if they allow power bars though if that may be required.

They do.