Is there is a kind of technology which could charge a battery hundreds fees away??

Hossam Mounir

If you mean wireless over hundreds of feet, then solar panels are the only one that comes to mind. Otherwise you can transfer electric power over cables to charge the batteries.

4 hours ago, Hossam Mounir said:

Any university researcher??

4 hours ago, Hossam Mounir said:

Wireless.

No, the technology to do as you ask does not exist, yet.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

22 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Even in research??

35 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Sorry, it does exist. 

Micro wave https://asp-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s13634-022-00846-7

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/us-navy-wirelessly-beamed-16kw

Laser power transmission company.  https://powerlighttech.com/how-it-works/

Things existing, and being commercially viable for consumers are different things.

13 minutes ago, Hossam Mounir said:

Even in research??

Not viablely.

2 minutes ago, ToboRobot said:

Sorry, it does exist. 

Micro wave https://asp-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s13634-022-00846-7

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/us-navy-wirelessly-beamed-16kw

Laser power transmission company.  https://powerlighttech.com/how-it-works/

Things existing, and being commercially viable for consumers are different things.

Interesting, didn't think was that far along yet, but then again I dont stay atop this either.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Solar cells might fit your bill. But like everyone said, it can be done, but the efficiency of these technologies is very low and it costs a lot of money.

2 hours ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

Solar cells might fit your bill. But like everyone said, it can be done, but the efficiency of these technologies is very low and it costs a lot of money.

Other than solar cells, is there anyway??

It depends on what you want to accomplish and ehat your means are. If you work for a space agency or a bigger military, nuclear batteries or small reactors are an option. Power transfer through microwaves or laser work as well and are almost as dangerous and costly.

For a "normal" budget, a small wind turbine might also be an option. Maybe also hydropower or a normal gas power generator that charges the batteries. All other wireless options have terrible efficiency once the distance gets over a couple of mm.

And with terrible i mean, have a look at radio transmitters. This is essentially a wireless power transfer and they need something in the ballpark of a couple of KW or even MW to get enough energy into the antenna of the receiving device so it can at least decode the signal. This amount of energy is almost nothing and won`t even provide enough energy for a dim LED.

3 hours ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

It depends on what you want to accomplish and ehat your means are. If you work for a space agency or a bigger military, nuclear batteries or small reactors are an option. Power transfer through microwaves or laser work as well and are almost as dangerous and costly.

For a "normal" budget, a small wind turbine might also be an option. Maybe also hydropower or a normal gas power generator that charges the batteries. All other wireless options have terrible efficiency once the distance gets over a couple of mm.

And with terrible i mean, have a look at radio transmitters. This is essentially a wireless power transfer and they need something in the ballpark of a couple of KW or even MW to get enough energy into the antenna of the receiving device so it can at least decode the signal. This amount of energy is almost nothing and won`t even provide enough energy for a dim LED.

Well, what if you want to kill the power source of something like this??

19 minutes ago, Hossam Mounir said:

Well, what if you want to kill the power source of something like this??

Then you have no power source and this means your battery will just run empty and thats it. There are no means of energy or cost efficient means to accomplish what you want to do and there won`t be in the forseeable future. Because in this case, at the moment, all we know so far about physics simply says no in that regard. And since this is a pretty well researched field, the probability of a new discovery in the next couple of years is extremely low.