G27 for 160 euro

MrFluffyPants

Hey there guys,

I have the possibility to buy a logitech G27 for a 160 euros from a second hand store.

Should I?

Let me know!

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

If it's in good condition and works well as if it were new, go for it!

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I don't know how much the G27 normally costs in the Netherlands but I bought my G27 new for 200 USD/145 euros.

I don't know how much the G27 normally costs in the Netherlands but I bought my G27 new for 200 USD/145 euros.

Did you buy it trough amazon? New price for the G27 is in The Netherlands 250 euros

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

Did you buy it trough amazon? New price for the G27 is in The Netherlands 250 euros

I can't remember if it was Amazon or Newegg. In the US it's typically 218 euros but it was on sale when I bought it.

Hey there guys,

I have the possibility to buy a logitech G27 for a 160 euros from a second hand store.

Should I?

Let me know!

buy it buy it  buy it

Looking for a job

Hey there guys,

Should I?

Let me know!

if its in good nik and not tampered with then go for it.

look for signs of the screws that hold it together being removed or not lots of modders out there somtimes they damage it and all. i have a g27 and absolutley love it fully stock condition

Well guys bought it today, will get it in the mail in about 2 days.

Looking forward to finally start playing with a wheel that has force feedback and some other very cool things.

Much better than my current Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia wheel :D

Well guys bought it today, will get it in the mail in about 2 days.

Looking forward to finally start playing with a wheel that has force feedback and some other very cool things.

Much better than my current Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia wheel :D

Congrats! After you've played with it a little, you want to do a race?

Congrats! After you've played with it a little, you want to do a race?

Hell yeah. What game you thinking about? 

Hell yeah. What game you thinking about? 

Hmm. Not sure. I'll list the multiplayer racing games I have that work okay with a wheel.

- ETS2

- Grid

- TDU2

- GTR

- Race 07

- RaceRoom: RE

- SimRaceWay

Ugh not the best options. I really need to buy LFS and Assetto Corsa. :(

Hmm. Not sure. I'll list the multiplayer racing games I have that work okay with a wheel.

- ETS2

- Grid

- TDU2

- GTR

- Race 07

- SimRaceWay

TDU2 I can download, have it on steam already.

And Assetto Corsa is even good with my current shitty wheel :)

TDU2 I can download, have it on steam already.

And Assetto Corsa is even good with my current shitty wheel :)

Awesome. PM me when you want to play. Oh, I might not have TDU2 setup to be able to play online because of modding. I'll have to get that sorted.

- ETS2

- Grid

- TDU2

- GTR

- Race 07

- SimRaceWay

Assetto is gold mate.

G27 is addictive can't seem to like any otherwheel i try.