Bluetooth keyboard that auto turn off backlight but not Bluetooth connection?

Is there a 75% (or 65%) wireless keyboard with Bluetooth that automatically turns off the backlight but not the Bluetooth connection (or at least waits much longer before disconnecting)?

I had a Keychron K3 v2 which goes to sleep after 10 min, and upon wake, it takes a few seconds to reconnect and fully turn on backlight. It's a bit of a hassle for intermittent reading and typing. The only option was to disable sleep completely.

It's also what I don't quite get: Does Bluetooth cost a lot of battery compared to backlighting? I think it's appropriate to turn off the light after 10min, but why the Bluetooth... Same problem with my Bluetooth mouse, 900h advertised battery life, yet sleep can't seem to be disabled.

You're kind of asking for something that doesn't exist.

BT doesn't take nearly as much juice as lighting (Hence why keyboards will advertise "x amount of hours" with the lights on, but days (even weeks) with the lights off). 

As it is, you kind of have to either eat it, and buy a wired keyboard. Or remember to turn the lights off whenever you leave your PC