Server to make multiple Gaming VM

Budget (including currency): N/A

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello all,

i know Linus made a video on how he made a server that runs multiple gaming VM. i was wondering if anyone knows the video as i can not find it but also would like to know if there is a detail BoM for the build? 

29 minutes ago, dj_ripcord said:

Thank you this helps.

3 hours ago, Stitch177 said:

i know Linus made a video on how he made a server that runs multiple gaming VM. i was wondering if anyone knows the video as i can not find it but also would like to know if there is a detail BoM for the build? 

Remember that Linus himself already abandoned this concept the second that Virtual Machines are no longer allowed in almost all anti cheats due to "memory manipulation". He is going to do all bare metal machine for his own LAN room in his new house.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.