Need help!Google shows that it is managed by an organization!

saba17

Hello,so as the title says google says that it is managed by an organization. Dont know what this means and how did it even turn on.I can not turn it off.Please help!

2 minutes ago, saba17 said:

Hello,so as the title says google says that it is managed by an organization. Dont know what this means and how did it even turn on.I can not turn it off.Please help!

Google Apps for Business (or whatever they are calling it these days) will do this, letting you know that the account administrator is managing the user settings.  If you are logged into chrome (or google) under an email account that is registered to a google apps for business account, you won't be able to get rid of it unless you log into your personal account instead.  

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X  | Motherboard: ASROCK B450 pro4 | RAM: 2x16GB  | GPU: MSI NVIDIA RTX 2060 | Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S | SSD: Samsung 980 Evo 1T 

1 minute ago, LapsedMemory said:

Google Apps for Business (or whatever they are calling it these days) will do this, letting you know that the account administrator is managing the user settings.  If you are logged into chrome (or google) under an email account that is registered to a google apps for business account, you won't be able to get rid of it unless you log into your personal account instead.  

Update.I think it was  some kind of virus.I was not able to turn it off, so went to registry editor to delete chrome policies.After i did this,this unknown extension turned off.This is what it says now(Picture below).Still cannot remove it but it is turned off.It was on before i did this.

virus.PNG