Want a new PC

1. Budget & Location

Geneva Switzerland

Budget is 2k CHF but can go above.

2. Aim

I play a lot of strategy games like furthest frontier, Oxygen not included crusaders kings 3, mount and blad 2 Bannerlords, city skylines. But also play LoL, CS GO, dayz and sometime battlefield.

I like programming but I’m to advanced. Whenever I play games, I sit in discord an I watch peoples streams quite often. Sometimes I bring work home and do very heavy calculations

3. Monitors

I’m rocking 3 screens, 1 as a main on 144hz and the other 2 I just have as “watch/reading” screens

4. Peripherals

I got keyboard, mouse, headset and all that, I do have 10GB internet so I need extra internet speed cable and card.

5. Why are you upgrading?

Bought my PC during pandemic and it’s getting slow. Got way more money after changing country and job. I got a decent PC but I got it on 24/7 so it’s getting slow and the climate is making it over heat in the summers. Got a small computer as well that is hard to cool and build in so I want a bigger size as well. I got a 1660TI, amd ryzen 7 2700, good rams and shit storage

3 hours ago, Busberra said:

Bought my PC during pandemic and it’s getting slow. Got way more money after changing country and job. I got a decent PC but I got it on 24/7 so it’s getting slow and the climate is making it over heat in the summers. Got a small computer as well that is hard to cool and build in so I want a bigger size as well. I got a 1660TI, amd ryzen 7 2700, good rams and shit storage

Full specific specs? I think slapping in a 10gbe nic with a packet of upgrade would be a good idea. Also, resolutions arent mentioned.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.