Any way to acces APFS RAID0 from windows ?

Alex Str.

Hello!

I have a hackintosh with MacOs Ventura and I have two RAID 0 formated APFS. I would like to know if exists a way to acces these RAID0 s in read only from a windows machine. I want to convert to windows back and if I try to copy the 18tb i have on these raids to a ntfs drive it takes forever. I think the problem is with the mac os Ventura I updated to because now when I try to copy the files to a ntfs drive it copies to drive in spikes from 0 MB/s to 100 MB/s and some times even stays at 0 for many minutes. It took for 2 tb 20 hours to copy.( while copying the drives sound like they have activity but in the taskmanager of mac it says 0MB/s) In windows the ntfs drive works perfectly and in mac os the RAID0 i try to copy from has 400MB/s constant speed when I copy to a ssd apfs or hfs+ . The software I use for ntfs in mac os is TUXERA. I even tried Paragon and it's the same speed. The problem is with the OS I think. Previously i had Monterey and it worked perfectly with ntfs drives. I wanted to ask if there is a way to copy these files directly with a windows machine or if there is a better software for ntfs on mac os so i can copy the files faster without spending a week to install back monterey on my machine or waiting 15 days to copy 18 tb of data.

i believe there exists some sort of read-only apfs support on linux, try that