Asus RMA adventure [EU]

zeus.anoxia

Hey guys, its been a month since i have sent an asus tuf 3080 into warranty and i have yet to get any information back from either asus or the german retailer who handled the rma. Is there a maximum time interval in which warranties have to be honored, by eu law??

The card started displaying green artefacts when running and contacting asus support i was told to use the retailer to submit an rma request. the retailer responded the next day with a shipping label and i dispatched the card. After receiving it, they informed me that they had to redirect it to the manufacturer. After that, radio silence. When i sent a follow up email asking for a status update, the retailer response was simply, we dont have one.

Any advice??

Just now, zeus.anoxia said:

Hey guys, its been a month since i have sent an asus tuf 3080 into warranty and i have yet to get any information back from either asus or the german retailer who handled the rma. Is there a maximum time interval in which warranties have to be honored, by eu law??

The card started displaying green artefacts when running and contacting asus support i was told to use the retailer to submit an rma request. the retailer responded the next day with a shipping label and i dispatched the card. After receiving it, they informed me that they had to redirect it to the manufacturer. After that, radio silence. When i sent a follow up email asking for a status update, the retailer response was simply, we dont have one.

Any advice??

Contact them again. Contact ASUS directly as well.   Keep pushing until you get an answer. Thats about it.

56 minutes ago, zeus.anoxia said:

Any advice??

@Genzonghas made several posts about this, check their post history

you dont need an aio for anything but i9 cpus or heavy oc jobs just get an nh-d15 or peerless assassin

MARK THE SOLUTION AS SOLUTION

i am 14 so i may be wrong sometimes

@Bob__ is a w