Unstable GPU Usage In Fortnite

Rilenator1

I have had this issue that I have been attempting to fix for around 2 years where I have been trying to play Fortnite on my pc but I have unstable fps in the game due to my GPU usage going from 99% or 100% to 70-60% which causes a lot of frame drops. I have found that DirectX 12 is the only option that actually gets the GPU to 100% but the usage still fluctuates causing frame drops still. Fortnite is the only game this happens in.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

My specs are:

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X
GPU: Saphire 5600XT
Mobo: ASUS X570 TUF Gaming
PSU: Seasonic MKII 650 watt bronze
Storage: 1 TB WD Blue Hard drive, 125 GB Samsung SSD, 500GB WD SN 750 SSD (Fortnite is on here)

I mean it could simply be engine of the game . 

If it would stay at 50-60% usage all the time when it would most likely be drivers,hardware issues ,component bottlenecks , but games randomly dipping frames and gpu uti dropping accordingly is symptom of game engine flukes.

What RAM are you using?

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

5 hours ago, DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly said:

I mean it could simply be engine of the game . 

If it would stay at 50-60% usage all the time when it would most likely be drivers,hardware issues ,component bottlenecks , but games randomly dipping frames and gpu uti dropping accordingly is symptom of game engine flukes.

What RAM are you using?

I currently have 4x8 sticks of Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz

5 hours ago, Shauryas said:

Looking at your specs you can easily run Fortnite game and in that case, I would suggest you to update all device drivers and if possible update your game version to the latest one.

All device drivers are currently up to date including the BIOS version. The game is also up to date as well.