apple stuff on windows

_SNOWMAN_

Im not sure how to even ask this. Rarely i use my Windows PC but when I do it would be nice to be able to copy text on my Apple device and paste it into windows. Also being able to be on a website then send it to my Apple device or vice versa is something I could really use. 

Like I said I dont even know how to ask this and dont know what to search for. My PC is my Plex server but sometimes use it if I need to type a lot like doing taxes or applications so would be nice those features just like Ipad and Iphone work so well together. If I have to I will turn this into a Hackintosh but really dont want to and dont have the time now. 

me

There is no one way to rule them all way.

If you use apple icloud use that to transfer files between windows and apple requires to install app that support icloud on windows.

Thats the most compatible one id say if you want to tranfer files from any apple device. or use onedrive if you use that.

Prob a ton of otherways too.

1 hour ago, Jaxrebel said:

Just installed. Its not the easiest thing ever but I can simply put what i want, even links right into Notes. Im happy now.

Thank You!

me

I absolutely love Universal Clipboard and use it constantly between my phone and mac. Getting stuff onto my gaming pc is a frustration I share with you.

My current solution is KDE Connect. The pairing process is easy enough, but then it allows you to push your clipboard contents to a windows computer. You just have to do a bit of dance each time to make sure the connection is still working, then you can push clipboard contents, files, etc. 

If you're used to Universal Clipboard, AirDrop, and Continuity then this will feel like a downgrade. It's very strictly directional with the only real functionality being 📱 ➡️ 🖥️ and no ability to push 🖥️ ➡️ 📱

However, as much as KDE Connect falls short of what Apple offers it's a *massive* upgrade over anything else on the market. Give it a shot and see if it does what you need.