Bluetooth Audio Stuttering issue .

Abhi__

I am facing this weird audio stuttering issue with by BT Headset when paired with my laptop. I am using JBL T460BT. Laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gamming 3 . This headphone works fine with my phone and I have tried using other Bluetooth device, with my laptop the problem is still there just not as much as with this headphone. I have tried reinstalling the audio driver, Tried Audio Troubleshoot in windows 11. My system is up to date no drivers no OS updates pending even the BIOS is up to date. I tried updating the firmware on my Headphone but was not able to do so. One weird thing is the problem is completely resolved when i am not connected to any WIFI network, so the only workaround i found was to use Internet using USB tethering and turn off the WIFI this solves the issue but is not suitable all the time. can anyone please suggest me what I should try next or what this issue can be.

Do you need the microphone?
If not, try disabling "Hands-free Telephony" (should also make your headphones sound better).

Control panel -> 
image.png.28829119f9d8d873c2b870163e85e77e.png

image.png.9f5bf833888012d948bed15678056e33.png

(obviously instead of BlueBuds X on the screenshots taken from Google above, find your JBL T460BT)

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

22 minutes ago, Abhi__ said:

One weird thing is the problem is completely resolved when i am not connected to any WIFI network, so the only workaround i found was to use Internet using USB tethering and turn off the WIFI this solves the issue but is not suitable all the time. can anyone please suggest me what I should try next or what this issue can be.

This only happens to earbuds I own that support AptX, with it on due to wifi interference it keeps cutting off so that needs to be disabled. Though on Android its easy but Windows... who knows.

13 hours ago, Biohazard777 said:

Do you need the microphone?
If not, try disabling "Hands-free Telephony" (should also make your headphones sound better).

Control panel -> 
image.png.28829119f9d8d873c2b870163e85e77e.png

image.png.9f5bf833888012d948bed15678056e33.png

(obviously instead of BlueBuds X on the screenshots taken from Google above, find your JBL T460BT)

Thanks for replying. Tried this didn't solve the issue.

image.png.f5e7475d2dbecc497fcd5cfbae5f57a4.png

And yes I have noticed the degrade in quality while using the microphone, but the mic is not active all the time I verified it here image.png.7a8cc2cbbc51dba0c8301acc91f3b522.png

17 hours ago, Murasaki said:

This only happens to earbuds I own that support AptX, with it on due to wifi interference it keeps cutting off so that needs to be disabled. Though on Android its easy but Windows... who knows.

I tried to change aptX in my phone with these Headsets but it dosent support aptX it only runs on SBC, so i think this might not be the issue. Thanks for replying.