2014 Water cooled tri sli rig w/4k display

Edvin1984

Very good looking built. Right amount of gold accent.

Love the sli bridge and the led's on the gpu's

;)  good work

how does it perform in games on 4k resolution

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Thought I share my build with you all, and let you know of the joys and head aches with this build. I initially was going to just use a Corsair H105, but the rattle from the pump (which was defective not the norm) and the tornado sounding Tri SLI 780's Classy drove me nuts. I went with EK in this build, as some components were left overs from previous tear downs. The EK pump/res combo I got was horrible and I think I just got a bad apple here. It leaked from every end possible, and I took it apart a few times, and use plumber sealant to just stop the leaks from coming. I think the treading where the compressions were that I picked are just a toch ot large. It leaked on the inlet and bottom of the tube. Long story short I am more than happy with how things have turned out, and happy to share some of my results and pictures of the build. Please feel free to ask questions, make comments, call me names (thats what the internet is for right ;-) haha) enjoy. I have attached a screen shot of my temps after running 3D mark 11, and my house A/C was set at 77F.

Spec's

Corsair 900D

i7 4930k

Asus X79 Deluxe

AData 64gb DDR3 @2400

3x eVga GTX 780 Classy

Samsung EVO 840 500gbx2 Raid 0

eVga SuperNova 1300w PSU

for the cpu block shudd have gone for the ek gold edition block it's like see through but I noticed U dont use any coolant jus distalled water so u can see the gold on the block

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

• 4 weeks later...

@Eddprzz well I was going to however some of the parts where hand me down, and I hate to waste a good water block when you have one. I all most bought the gold one, as it also has gold hold down bolts.

Also, small update to any one looking at 4k it still seems broken in most games I play such as BF4, Crysis, Wow.. there is this stutter, and seems to be SLI related even when I just run 2 cards and third is physX card. 

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit that is so clean.

Thanks I feel like it needs more work lol... this addiction.