Fans spin and rgb comes on but no display

Kidblunder

Your going to need to give us more details and information here. 

What are your full system specs, is this a brand new build you just out together? Have you tried booting with a single stick of ram? What motherboard error or status LED light comes on? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

37 minutes ago, Fred Castellum said:

Your going to need to give us more details and information here. 

What are your full system specs, is this a brand new build you just out together? Have you tried booting with a single stick of ram? What motherboard error or status LED light comes on? 

750 watt sea sonic psu and a2tb nvme ssd, I don’t think there’s any error indicators, I’ll try the one stick of ram 

Do you have a gpu or are you using the igpu? And if you have a gpu try taking it out and use the igpu, also check all the cables if the gpu is slotted in correctly is the cable plugged in all the way etc

1 hour ago, Kidblunder said:

750 watt sea sonic psu and a2tb nvme ssd, I don’t think there’s any error indicators, I’ll try the one stick of ram 

What motherboard are you using? The motherboard manual should have troubleshooting info based off of what the motherboard LED status indicator is colored as your PC is booting up.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

6 hours ago, Robchil said:

new build?. update bios.. 

how can I do this with no display?

7 minutes ago, Kidblunder said:

how can I do this with no display?

A lot of motherboards will allow you to do it just by plugging in a usb stick with the flashing software and powering the system.

do this first - remove all your RAM and try to boot. What error lights/beeps do you get?

10 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

A lot of motherboards will allow you to do it just by plugging in a usb stick with the flashing software and powering the system.

do this first - remove all your RAM and try to boot. What error lights/beeps do you get?

No lights or sound? Just the cmos reset light 

Ok, try the bios flash. See your mobo manual on how. Your board should have lit up with a RAM error.

7 hours ago, Whatisthis said:

Ok, try the bios flash. See your mobo manual on how. Your board should have lit up with a RAM error.

There’s no updated bios and I returned the ram and replaced it and same dram error light

21 hours ago, Fred Castellum said:

What motherboard are you using? The motherboard manual should have troubleshooting info based off of what the motherboard LED status indicator is colored as your PC is booting up.

B650 elite ax

12 hours ago, Kidblunder said:

B650 elite ax

You should test the ram with one stick at a time in the first slot on your motherboard. Also have you checked to see if the ram you have is actually compatible with the board on the support memory list? 

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B650-AORUS-ELITE-AX-rev-1x/support#support-memsup