Can I still use this usb c cable?

I have the problem of overthinking and anxiety. I dropped my MacBook Pro type c cable. I didn't see it touch the ground but heard the sound of it touching the ground. I don't know if it was the plastic end that touched it or the exposed metal charging point. I'm scared it was the latter and now the pins could be damaged and it might get shorted and destroy my MacBook during charging. Drop was from around 5ft height. What are the chances that the pins are now damaged and will cause a short circuit and destroy my MacBook in the future. It still charges the Mac. It is a 2m C to C cable

Thanks for giving me your valuable time

2 minutes ago, Fake account said:

I have the problem of overthinking and anxiety. I dropped my MacBook Pro type c cable. I didn't see it touch the ground but heard the sound of it touching the ground. I don't know if it was the plastic end that touched it or the exposed metal charging point. I'm scared it was the latter and now the pins could be damaged and it might get shorted and destroy my MacBook during charging. Drop was from around 5ft height. What are the chances that the pins are now damaged and will cause a short circuit and destroy my MacBook in the future. It still charges the Mac. It is a 2m C to C cable

if it works leave it if it doesn't sorry for apples inflated pricing

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

Hi! Is there any chance you can show us some pictures? It should be just fine but just to ease your worries 🙂

3 minutes ago, Fake account said:

wait you dropped a cable? why you worrying? it will just work. type c isnt micro b lmao very durable

you dont need an aio for anything but i9 cpus or heavy oc jobs just get an nh-d15 or peerless assassin

MARK THE SOLUTION AS SOLUTION

i am 14 so i may be wrong sometimes

@Bob__ is a w

6 minutes ago, Fake account said:

The cable is probably fine, there's not enough weight in a cable to cause significant damage regardless of how it impacts. Unless it happened to perfectly land in a small spike from terminal velocity that inserted into the end, then its unlikely that its damaged.

If you're worried though, I'd get a young priest and an old priest to perform an exorcist on the cable, just in case.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017