I Bought a Gaming PC from EPSON

TannerMcCoolman

I enjoy how Linus implies a 90 square meter home is small. In Northern America, yes. In much of the rest of the world it may be a little below average, but not dramatically so.

1 hour ago, XNOR said:

I enjoy how Linus implies a 90 square meter home is small. In Northern America, yes. In much of the rest of the world it may be a little below average, but not dramatically so.

I wrote that line and yeah, 90sqm isn't really a small dwelling. I live in 90sqm and my suite is bigger than most of my friends' places. I still think it's really small for being a freestanding structure though.  

On 5/10/2023 at 2:55 AM, TannerMcCoolman said:

I wrote that line and yeah, 90sqm isn't really a small dwelling. I live in 90sqm and my suite is bigger than most of my friends' places. I still think it's really small for being a freestanding structure though.  

Amusingly, that also suggests a somewhat Americentric view. In the US (or Japan, for that matter, so you weren't wrong) you're often either in an apartment or a freestanding house, with not a lot in between. In much of Europe and the rest of the world, rowhouses and otherwise connected houses are much more common. Those often are around 90-120 square meters, but can also be smaller or a lot bigger, depending on how much or little space there is to go around. While you can find these in the US, people tend to have freestanding structures in mind when talking about houses.

No criticism, just an observation. I find it quite interesting how much the standard and 'normal' can vary across the world, even amongst developed nations with a lot of shared culture.

Does anyone know what external ssd / enclosure they used as a steam library?

5 hours ago, ze0 said:

Does anyone know what external ssd / enclosure they used as a steam library?

its enclouser best guess

https://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-Type-C-Tool-Free-Enclosure-EC-SNVE/dp/B08RVC6F9Y

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang