New PC build, I am so undecided!

3 hours ago, RevGAM said:

Ok, well, you MUST have a CPU cooler. The H150i is a very good AIO (all-in-one) water cooler, but it isn't THE best, which is why I suggested KGT's videos (this one is for the EK Nucleus (which should fulfill your desire for a pretty cooler) compared against 15 or so other coolers). You'll need, of course, to make sure the cooler you choose will actually fit in your case, though!

Since you're in Germany, watch derBauer instead of Linus. He's arguably better, and he doesn't spend half his time doing paid advertisements for sponsors and partners, nor does he produce 20 out of 24ish videos a week that are fluff.

I am not german, i can barely understand this language.

34 minutes ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

I am not german, i can barely understand this language.

He has an English channel and his English is excellent. derBauer EN

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

6 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

He has an English channel and his English is excellent. derBauer EN

What about monitor option? What monitor should I buy? I was thinking about odyssey 240hz 4k but it might be too expensive and I am afraid I will not notice any difference. It must be minimum 31,5 inch and curved display.

36 minutes ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

What about monitor option? What monitor should I buy? I was thinking about odyssey 240hz 4k but it might be too expensive and I am afraid I will not notice any difference. It must be minimum 31,5 inch and curved display.

Sorry, I'm not knowledgeable about monitors.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

52 minutes ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

You  might find it helpful to watch the YouTube channel Monitors Unboxed.

3 hours ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

So weird, after you question, price changed to 259 Euro lol. at a store named NBB

Ah, NoteBookBillinger. Damn, that's a bummer, 200€ was a great price.

1 hour ago, GTC said:

Ah, NoteBookBillinger. Damn, that's a bummer, 200€ was a great price.

I emailed them so change price back to 200

2 hours ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

I emailed them so change price back to 200

If they change it, please let me know 🙏

35 minutes ago, GTC said:

If they change it, please let me know 🙏

Last time they boosted the Palit GPU price and after I emailed the, they decreased it back, because I told them I was about to make a purchase and the price raised in the last minute.

6 minutes ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

This is arguably the best PSU tiers list that will help guide you. According to it, that is a great PSU.

Remember: 80 Plus ratings (bronze, gold, etc.) only refer to efficiency, not quality. Just because a PSU has a gold rating doesn't mean that it won't explode, die within the first 90 days, or otherwise be garbage.

Cybenetics Lab has better ratings that are much more useful.

21 hours ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

To be honest I don't really understand what you are talking about. I think you talk about the CPU cooler maybe?

So, I forgot to explain the other thing... the Asus ROG mobo that you listed with the Asus Tuf Gaming mobo. ROG mobos offer more features than TG, including overclocking on all mobos. They are more expensive, of course.  If you don't need the ROG extras, go with the TG mobo. 

I am undecided between this 2 motherboards.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/Pz2WGX/asus-tuf-gaming-b650-plus-wifi-atx-am5-motherboard-tuf-gaming-b650-plus-wifi

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/8yjBD3/asus-tuf-gaming-x670e-plus-wifi-atx-am5-motherboard-tuf-gaming-x670e-plus-wifi

Any ideea why to pick one of them? I want to know which is better and why. If I consider from my point of view I would go for the cheaper one. The ROG Strix have only better design and RGB lights. I don't care about RGB lights here, I just want to have heat sinks for the M2 slots, bluetooth, wifi. I don't know about the VRM, how to know which is the better one. 

4 hours ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

I am undecided between this 2 motherboards.

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/Pz2WGX/asus-tuf-gaming-b650-plus-wifi-atx-am5-motherboard-tuf-gaming-b650-plus-wifi

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/8yjBD3/asus-tuf-gaming-x670e-plus-wifi-atx-am5-motherboard-tuf-gaming-x670e-plus-wifi

Any ideea why to pick one of them? I want to know which is better and why. If I consider from my point of view I would go for the cheaper one. The ROG Strix have only better design and RGB lights. I don't care about RGB lights here, I just want to have heat sinks for the M2 slots, bluetooth, wifi. I don't know about the VRM, how to know which is the better one. 

These two are quite similar in many ways. However, if you compare them on NewEgg or another site, the differences become clear. I suggest you look carefully at the differences that matter to you (e.g. number and type of USB ports, M.2 & PCIe slots, RAM support, etc.) and choose based on that.

2 hours ago, RevGAM said:

These two are quite similar in many ways. However, if you compare them on NewEgg or another site, the differences become clear. I suggest you look carefully at the differences that matter to you (e.g. number and type of USB ports, M.2 & PCIe slots, RAM support, etc.) and choose based on that.

So both 650 and 670 chipsets are good for my build with amd 7950x right? I ask because I don't want to make mistakes and wake up that I will need to replace the motherboard with something better in future. I want to mention that I will not overclock anything in this PC. So I think my needs are:

3x M.2 Slots for SSD covered by heatsinks (minimum 3 slots because I stock a lot of data in my PC)

ram support DDR5

ram frequency: my ram gonna be 6000 mhz CL30 (I saw that all motherboards have 6400 mhz supported)

PCIE 5 I don't really need because I am not planning to change the GPU in the next 4 years.

wifi

bluetooth 5.2

RGB not needed

7 minutes ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

So both 650 and 670 chipsets are good for my build with amd 7950x right? I ask because I don't want to make mistakes and wake up that I will need to replace the motherboard with something better in future. I want to mention that I will not overclock anything in this PC. So I think my needs are:

3x M.2 Slots for SSD covered by heatsinks (minimum 3 slots because I stock a lot of data in my PC)

ram support DDR5

ram frequency: my ram gonna be 6000 mhz CL30 (I saw that all motherboards have 6400 mhz supported)

PCIE 5 I don't really need because I am not planning to change the GPU in the next 4 years.

wifi

bluetooth 5.2

RGB not needed

Dude, I thought you already checked compatibility. Yes, they are both compatible. Both have PCIe 5, BTW.

If you need automated help finding parts, I would recommend you use PC Parts Picker and/or NewEgg's PC Builder. Neither has every possible component, but they'll give you a fairly good selection that you can narrow down.

17 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Dude, I thought you already checked compatibility. Yes, they are both compatible. Both have PCIe 5, BTW.

If you need automated help finding parts, I would recommend you use PC Parts Picker and/or NewEgg's PC Builder. Neither has every possible component, but they'll give you a fairly good selection that you can narrow down.

Parts picker is a bit buggy, it does not find everything, some parts are avaibile for a good price in stores and the part picker does not find them. My main goal is to find the best option for the best price.

24 minutes ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

Parts picker is a bit buggy, it does not find everything, some parts are avaibile for a good price in stores and the part picker does not find them. My main goal is to find the best option for the best price.

I doubt there is ANY resource that has EVERY part. The point is to be able to find more options and get some info to help eliminate most of them. For that, I find NewEgg's PC Builder to be more useful.

I have read and documented myself a lot. Looks like this PC build purchase might be a lottery or I might buy a good PSU to avoid GPU coil whine. After more digging I changed my mind and I will not buy the Be Quiet PSU, I saw some bad reviews, so I will go for EVGA 1200 or 1300w.

6 hours ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

I have read and documented myself a lot. Looks like this PC build purchase might be a lottery or I might buy a good PSU to avoid GPU coil whine. After more digging I changed my mind and I will not buy the Be Quiet PSU, I saw some bad reviews, so I will go for EVGA 1200 or 1300w.

EVGA is generally pretty solid, but look at the tiers list.

3 hours ago, RevGAM said:

EVGA is generally pretty solid, but look at the tiers list.

Judging by the tier list and after checked this PSUs on youtube on other youtubers, I can also go for:

Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 TT Premium 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 TT Premium 1200 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 TT Premium 1350 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

I was never thinking that it can be that hard to build a PC, so many choices and I also try to keep a smaller budget and not go all in for crazy expensive pc parts.

This PC build looks ok to me, what do you guys think? It inspired me to choose the parts easyer.

10 hours ago, SaddamAWP01 said:

This PC build looks ok to me, what do you guys think? It inspired me to choose the parts easyer.

Going all white is definitely going to cost extra, and that is not a cheap PC. Just the 4090 is $1750 at least. What's your budget?

2 hours ago, RevGAM said:

Going all white is definitely going to cost extra, and that is not a cheap PC. Just the 4090 is $1750 at least. What's your budget?

It does not inspire me to choose all white, I wanted to say that, based on this guy video it became easyer to choose my pc parts. I am also a bit sceptic about nvidia palit gpu, some youtuber made some reviews and a tier list for the gpus, and I think I will go for ASUS Strix OC or MSI suprim liquid x. He said that palit gpu is on the low end tier list. About the pc budget, I don't know what to say, there is budget, but I don't want to spend money on useless things, I want to spend them wisely.