How do I mirror (reverse) my display?

FineVisionz
Go to solution Solved by BobVonBob,

I'd check the settings on your projector. The setting might be named something like "rear projection", "invert", or "flip". If there isn't an option for something like that, UltraMon can flip the screen or an application. However, it costs $40 USD.

Edit: If the projector doesn't have horizontal mirroring but it does have vertical mirroring for ceiling mounting you could turn that on and rotate the display by 180 degrees in Windows. It's jank but it will effectively result in a horizontally mirrored screen.

I'm using a projector placed behind the projector screen to be viewed from the opposite side.  This results in me viewing the reversed image.

How would I "unreversed" the image?

My input device is just my PC

I'd check the settings on your projector. The setting might be named something like "rear projection", "invert", or "flip". If there isn't an option for something like that, UltraMon can flip the screen or an application. However, it costs $40 USD.

Edit: If the projector doesn't have horizontal mirroring but it does have vertical mirroring for ceiling mounting you could turn that on and rotate the display by 180 degrees in Windows. It's jank but it will effectively result in a horizontally mirrored screen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

7 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

It's jank but it will effectively result in a horizontally mirrored screen.

I mean not really its a native windows feature and not something you can download of the web

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced