My Pc wont boot after I did a case swap.

Driver96

Hello,

I have tried everything! let me begin, I bought a nzxt starter pro last year with the H510 case. I decided it was time to change the pc case and bought the Jonsbo Mod 3 case. I did everything properly used a wooden table away from static electricity, wore a anti static wrist band, and hardly removed anything except for my GPU and my power supply (nzxt c650 bronze)

I bought 6 fans with a fan hub and attached it to my PS. I installed the cpu and the 24 pin socket correctly checked the power button switch for the case and nothing. I checked and checked and double checked removed my ram and the CR battery. Nothing.

please help me im at a breaking point

20 minutes ago, Driver96 said:

Hello,

I have tried everything! let me begin, I bought a nzxt starter pro last year with the H510 case. I decided it was time to change the pc case and bought the Jonsbo Mod 3 case. I did everything properly used a wooden table away from static electricity, wore a anti static wrist band, and hardly removed anything except for my GPU and my power supply (nzxt c650 bronze)

I bought 6 fans with a fan hub and attached it to my PS. I installed the cpu and the 24 pin socket correctly checked the power button switch for the case and nothing. I checked and checked and double checked removed my ram and the CR battery. Nothing.

please help me im at a breaking point

Are all connectors connected? Have you trailed all the cables? Hi, welcome.

Bit of a tech guy, converted to PC's when consoles did not entertain me enough, the last console being an Xbox, was fun with Halo multi-play though. But  the want to discover, to test, to learn more about computers drove me to levels I had never known...

Some GPU's I have had, 8800GTS 384MB, 7800GT, GEFORCE 4 MX440, 250GTS,  770 GTX, 1650 GTX, RTX 3050 Plus many other GPU's over the years...

The respect I have for LMG is massive like a black hole, sucking in all the knowledge, I watch their awesome video's, their knowledge is like that of a God. Seriously some say they are number 1 in the whole wide world. LMG is like the INTEL fabrication plant. Beaming with technology goodness...

Yea, I just checked my power supply with the paper clip method and the fans do kick on. I also bought some more ram for my motherboard T force 3200 18-18-38 red. I have a Asus Prime b560 plus AC-Hes motherboard

6 minutes ago, Driver96 said:

Yea, I just checked my power supply with the paper clip method and the fans do kick on. I also bought some more ram for my motherboard T force 3200 18-18-38 red. I have a Asus Prime b560 plus AC-Hes motherboard

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1042632/

Have you checked Asus document on checks to non booting?

Bit of a tech guy, converted to PC's when consoles did not entertain me enough, the last console being an Xbox, was fun with Halo multi-play though. But  the want to discover, to test, to learn more about computers drove me to levels I had never known...

Some GPU's I have had, 8800GTS 384MB, 7800GT, GEFORCE 4 MX440, 250GTS,  770 GTX, 1650 GTX, RTX 3050 Plus many other GPU's over the years...

The respect I have for LMG is massive like a black hole, sucking in all the knowledge, I watch their awesome video's, their knowledge is like that of a God. Seriously some say they are number 1 in the whole wide world. LMG is like the INTEL fabrication plant. Beaming with technology goodness...

I have and everything seems to be in the correct spot. PS seems to be working find as i did the paper clip test, everything else i placed correctly

6 minutes ago, Driver96 said:

I have and everything seems to be in the correct spot. PS seems to be working find as i did the paper clip test, everything else i placed correctly

Have you done this? remove the CMOS battery and push and hold the CMOS button for 10 seconds. Remove power cable first.