Bios Boot looping after resetting fTPM on new am5 build

Just bought an open box B650-a mobo & ryzen 9 7900x, upgraded to next gen ryzen and switched motherboards, the first time i turned on the pc it gave me this message, y clicked the "Y" option, and then entered the bios, i booted a version on Atlas OS that was using on mi old pc, the version is like 2 months old at least, and it just started looping between the bios "Press Del or F2 to rnter bios", then black screen, then the animation of a circle of dots like as if it was going to start windows, then it goes back to the bios message, in the mobo i have installed 2 nvme m.2's that i was using on my previos pc, one with Atlas OS on it and the other one with all mi docs/games, the first time i didin't tryed to boot windows, but since i started having that problem i tryed to usb booting but the same problem persisted, tried with 3 difetent versions of windows (w10 home, win 10 pro, atlas os) and i still have the same problem, i finally cleaned the disc that had AtlasOs intalled but nothing changed, it still didnt let me boot windows with a usb stick, can someone help me pls.

20230418_072807.jpg