How my pc faster (even slightly)

I have a terrible piece of shit of a pc. It is an i3-7100u and Intel Hd Graphics 620. It is a laptop not a desktop. Is there anyway I can make it faster.

For upgrades I have done: I have put an extra stick of ram, totaling 16 gigs. I have also added an ssd replacing my hdd.

Please don't recommend me common fixes such as performance/appearance settings of windows, I have done most of that.

I think youre stuck with just adding an egpu or overclocking it 

46 minutes ago, 088111 said:

I have a terrible piece of shit of a pc. It is an i3-7100u and Intel Hd Graphics 620. It is a laptop not a desktop. Is there anyway I can make it faster.

For upgrades I have done: I have put an extra stick of ram, totaling 16 gigs. I have also added an ssd replacing my hdd.

Please don't recommend me common fixes such as performance/appearance settings of windows, I have done most of that.

Not much you can do sadly.. Only thing is to try and overclock it or adding an external GPU as suggested by @Lonewolf320.

Have you considered our lord and savior Linux?

I had a similar specced i3-4030u(?) Laptop that was nearly uselessly slow with windows 10. Ram and SSD upgrade helped, but not nearly as much as switching to Linux.

My thoughts were along the lines that it was too slow to run anything that would NEED windows anyways (modern games/software) and made the jump to Pop Os. I got 8 years of service out of it before hardware finally went kaput.

new thermal paste (if possible), cooling pad, overclocking... can give you some performance improvements for sure. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

You've done the obvious things. 

General stuff you can do to make a laptop faster:

1. Add SSD
2. MOAR RAM 

3. Improve laptop cooling (mine is on a stand with a PC fan slowly blowing under it); set to a higher power profile
4. Repaste the thermal paste (might not be worth the hassle/risk)
5. eGPU over thunderbolt (might not be viable, not every laptop has thunderbolt; also expensive)

On the non-hardware side: streamlined version of windows; if that's not viable then just start disabling EVERYTHING that's viable. 

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800