How to test used card for possible purchase?

frozensun

Ok guys, a seller told me, you know what I can drive to your place and bring the card, and you test it if you find it okay you can purchase it.

So now I ask you what tools, programs or games to use in that short period of time to make sure the card is okay?

Is running Furmark or 3d mark or unigine heaven for like 30 minutes okay?

What to look for when buying used card,possibly used even for crypto currency mining.

I am talking about RTX 3090, I can send you specific model as a link

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

u can just run 3d Mark and make sure that the score and temps are OK and then if u are fine with it buy it

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

It might underproforme (IDK if that is the spelling) because it might have been knocked down a little because of mining efficiency   

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

He can run 3d mark and show me via TeamViewer.So if it passes the test,card is safe for purchase,taking in concern temp is okay?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Just now, frozensun said:

He can run 3d mark and show me via TeamViewer.So if it passes the test,card is safe for purchase,taking in concern temp is okay?

And posibly falsify by using a diffirent 3090? Just try to get a hands on experience and test it yourself with furmark/3dmark

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds

6 minutes ago, Bob__ said:

u can just run 3d Mark and make sure that the score and temps are OK and then if u are fine with it buy it

This is just one pic.it's Aorus Extreme model of 3090.

Screenshot_20230411-162138_OLXba.jpg

Just now, Alinz said:

And posibly falsify by using a diffirent 3090? Just try to get a hands on experience and test it yourself with furmark/3dmark

In that case I'd need to travel to his home which is 100 miles away.

41 minutes ago, Alinz said:

The conincidence that he has 2 models of same card is equal to 0..01 %.Besides he can record the video of his rig (card in it) and switch to 3d mark.