Which of the coolers are best suited to the processor

Merkrow

Asus ROG STRIX LC 120 RGB,Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL240 FLUX Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler,ASUS ROG STRIX LC 120 RGB,ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB, are the only other high/mid range coolers on the retailer im configureing my pc i have very few options to work with what would be the recomandation from the ones above,I need it for an i7-12700k wich one is the best

Just now, Needfuldoer said:

A good air cooler is almost always better than a 120mm AIO.

Yes, i second this. 120mm AIO's are cheap and will break down quicker than a good air cooler. So look into a noctua cooler or are those the only ones?

15 minutes ago, Merkrow said:

Asus ROG STRIX LC 120 RGB,Cooler Master MasterLiquid PL240 FLUX Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler,ASUS ROG STRIX LC 120 RGB,ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB, are the only other high/mid range coolers on the retailer im configureing my pc i have very few options to work with what would be the recomandation from the ones above,I need it for an i7-12700k wich one is the best

Forget about the 120mm AIOs, get a 240mm or a good aircooler

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

17 minutes ago, Merkrow said:

Could you just give us your local budget and where youre shopping here? Neither of your options youve shown in this post and previous posts are good for this, you might as well just run the stock cooler at 100% and on open case till youre more financially sound to get better cooler. 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Could you just give us your local budget and where youre shopping here? Neither of your options youve shown in this post and previous posts are good for this, you might as well just run the stock cooler at 100% and on open case till youre more financially sound to get better cooler. 

To expand on this you dont even need to be financially sound, air coolers are *typically* cheaper than liquid coolers. So look into a air cooler.

You may aswell list your case and other pc specs so we know what will be best for your case.

22 minutes ago, Merkrow said:

I have the same CPU, so I can recommend:

ThermalRight  Phantom Spirit, ThermalRight Frost Commander, or Peerless Assassin;

DeepCool AK620 or AG620;

Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4; or

Noctua NH-D15 or NH-U12A.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

11 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

I don't know if it comes with a stock cooler...? Mine didn't. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

Just now, RevGAM said:

They might as well come with it, you can get one in Indonesia for 2$.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, RevGAM said:

Mine never did either, but for some cpus its better so you dont try cooling a 150w tdp chip with the stock cooler.

Just now, SorryClaire said:

They might as well come with it, you can get one in Indonesia for 2$.

Yeah, I could get a lot of things cheaply there...

19 minutes ago, Seb_1 said:

To expand on this you dont even need to be financially sound, air coolers are *typically* cheaper than liquid coolers. So look into a air cooler.

You may aswell list your case and other pc specs so we know what will be best for your case.

i7-12700k rtx 3070 evga supernova 750 p6 b660m-A.

https://setec.mk/

https://gjirafa50.mk/

these are the retailers here in north macedonia

1 minute ago, Merkrow said:

Please list your case (the metal box your pc goes in) so we know what coolers will fit in it.

2 minutes ago, Seb_1 said:

Please list your case (the metal box your pc goes in) so we know what coolers will fit in it.

Or tell us the clearance between the CPU and the side of the case.  Look at the coolers I listed to see if any will fit. 

26 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Or tell us the clearance between the CPU and the side of the case.  Look at the coolers I listed to see if any will fit. 

Modecom Oberon Pro LE this is my case

Here the link for anyone else whos gonna help: https://en.modecom.com/product/oberon-pro#SPECYFIKACJA

Looks like you have space for a 240mm radiator in the front/top or a maximum or 163mm of height for a air cooler.

So @Merkrow Whats your budget for cooling, this will help us determine a good option for you.

edit, looks like you only have space for a 240mm rad.

12 minutes ago, Seb_1 said:

Here the link for anyone else whos gonna help: https://en.modecom.com/product/oberon-pro#SPECYFIKACJA

Looks like you have space for a 240mm radiator in the front/top or a maximum or 163mm of height for a air cooler.

So @Merkrow Whats your budget for cooling, this will help us determine a good option for you.

edit, looks like you only have space for a 240mm rad.

I checked a retailer here that has the 1.Noctua NH-D12L

2. DEEPCOOL Assassin III

3. Noctua NH-D15S 140mm

4.Noctua NH-D15 2x140mm

Will any of these be sufficient and will it work with my psu 

29 minutes ago, Merkrow said:

Modecom Oberon Pro LE this is my case

Most, if not all, of the coolers I listed will fit the case. You'll have to consider limitations posed by the mobo and RAM. 

1 hour ago, Merkrow said:

2. DEEPCOOL Assassin III

3. Noctua NH-D15S 140mm

4.Noctua NH-D15 2x140mm

1 and 3, although I'm not entirely confident about 1. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Merkrow said:

2. DEEPCOOL Assassin III

3. Noctua NH-D15S 140mm

4.Noctua NH-D15 2x140mm

The Noctua NH-D15S (make sure to get the S variant) will just barley fit in your case. This will cool your CPU fine.