Dual monitor arm problem

No name.
Go to solution Solved by VIVO-US,

The inner arm section can be swapped from one side to the other, making one arm extra long and the other short.  All you have to do is remove the large bolt from the top of each hinge, and we do include the correct 5mm Allen wrench with it.  The joints can also be tightened to prevent the arms from swinging too easily.  The minimum distance from the wall is about 7.5cm (as long as you can also get the pole to the wall).  We hope the setup all comes together well for you!

I have two 24inch monitor but one of them still didnt arrive. so the second monitor will be on the right side since my pc is on the left side. problem is mouse cable will hit the monitor arm and annoy me(when I buy monitor arm because of mouse place, I know that it will be on the way of mouse cable) even if I use the monitors with their own arm its still the same problem. So I need a monitor arm that first monitor arm going to be very short and be close as possible to wall and second monitor arm going to be long to take my monitor to right side. https://www.amazon.ca/VIVO-Monitor-Adjustable-Screens-STAND-V002/dp/B009S750LA/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2T90FE6ZRR60J&keywords=monitor%2Barm&qid=1681042476&sprefix=monitor%2Barm%2Caps%2C149&sr=8-6&th=1 even I was thinking to remove one of the parts and add to other side to solve this problem. any suggestion?

also I need a monitor arm that will not swing when playing game and close as possible to wall(now my monitor is 7cm away from wall)

Screenshot (36).png

The inner arm section can be swapped from one side to the other, making one arm extra long and the other short.  All you have to do is remove the large bolt from the top of each hinge, and we do include the correct 5mm Allen wrench with it.  The joints can also be tightened to prevent the arms from swinging too easily.  The minimum distance from the wall is about 7.5cm (as long as you can also get the pole to the wall).  We hope the setup all comes together well for you!