Modded windows 11 links

Remixt
Go to solution Solved by manikyath,

do it yourself. the tools most of these modded windows people use are freely available. the guy that made Tiny11 even has a guide. you can basicly follow his guide, except you <dont completely brick windows in an attempt to make headlines>.

i've made an ISO for win11 that just has the microsoft account requirement, hardware requirements, onedrive, and a few other bits and bobs axed. it's very "minimal effort", but in my opinion that's all it needs.

Does anyone have info on a modded version of windows 11? I've heard someone stripped all the nasty stuff Microsoft put in it like advertising, location tracking, etc... 

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

3 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

I personally use redhat for my development, but I do need windows for some things lol

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

do it yourself. the tools most of these modded windows people use are freely available. the guy that made Tiny11 even has a guide. you can basicly follow his guide, except you <dont completely brick windows in an attempt to make headlines>.

i've made an ISO for win11 that just has the microsoft account requirement, hardware requirements, onedrive, and a few other bits and bobs axed. it's very "minimal effort", but in my opinion that's all it needs.