DRAM light issue

Sushibagel

Please help! I dropped my desktop when moving it and now when I try to start it I get a yellow (DRAM) light immediately and nothing happens. 

So far I've reseated my ram, tried different slots, tried a single stick in varied slots. Reseated my CPU multiple times, reseated my GPU multiple times, tried moving it to my other PCIE slot and cleared the cmos. I'm out of ideas any suggestions? I'm afraid I've likely damaged a part and I just am not 100% sure and don't want to just buy stuff and experiment. 

My mobo is an Asus Tuf Gaming x-570 plus wifi and I have a Ryzen 5 3600x 

12 minutes ago, Sushibagel said:

I'm out of ideas

I mean there's a lot of possibility here, considering that its dropped computer. Try to boot with as little things plugged into it as possible, so just boot drive, the CPU fan, GPU, CPU and one of the RAM in alteration. And also check for any dents or chips on any of the boards.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

9 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

I mean there's a lot of possibility here, considering that its dropped computer. Try to boot with as little things plugged into it as possible, so just boot drive, the CPU fan, GPU, CPU and one of the RAM in alteration. And also check for any dents or chips on any of the boards.

Thanks for the response. I took the Mobo out everything seems fine and tried booting with just the gpu one stick of ram and the gpu still the same behavior.