Need a new 65" TV

Tamgam12

I'm in need of a new TV. I only have $1000usd at most. Naturally would like to spend less. It will be in the living room. Used for streaming content and ps5. I have a sound bar so I'm not worried about sound. It will have a wired connection. If that makes a difference. My current TV got broke so I don't have time to wait for a bigger budget. (Kids lol). Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, Tamgam12 said:

I'm in need of a new TV. I only have $1000usd at most. Naturally would like to spend less. It will be in the living room. Used for streaming content and ps5. I have a sound bar so I'm not worried about sound. It will have a wired connection. If that makes a difference. My current TV got broke so I don't have time to wait for a bigger budget. (Kids lol). Any ideas?

The budget Samsung and LG models get pretty intense value, either new budget models or last generation mid tier models. 

Size matters in this context, so I'd figure out the range of size you'd like and go from there.

Samsung 55" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV UN55TU7000FXZA - Best Buy

LG 55” Class UQ75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV 55UQ7570PUJ - Best Buy

These are examples of the minimum price, so ~$400. Anything more in terms of cost involve size, display type (OLED, QLED), and some novelty features.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

4 minutes ago, Agall said:

The budget Samsung and LG models get pretty intense value, either new budget models or last generation mid tier models. 

Size matters in this context, so I'd figure out the range of size you'd like and go from there.

Samsung 55" Class 7 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV UN55TU7000FXZA - Best Buy

LG 55” Class UQ75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV 55UQ7570PUJ - Best Buy

These are examples of the minimum price, so ~$400. Anything more in terms of cost involve size, display type (OLED, QLED), and some novelty features.

Thank you for the information. I was hoping for a 65" should've put that in the post. I have a place to start now. Ty

1 hour ago, seanondemand said:

There is really one answer to this question - Hisense U8H, on sale at Best Buy for 900 bucks. Mini led, hdmi 2.1, 120hz panel, vrr, nothing can touch it at that price point. 

Ty. Big help.

If you'd like a more budget conscious choice, a TCL TV would be a good option to look at. They offer very good value for their price.

As an example, here's a 65" model for $600. They do make a Mini LED version, which costs a bit more - Best Buy carries a large range of options from the brand.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-65-class-5-series-4k-uhd-qled-dolby-vision-hdr-smart-roku-tv/6514546.p?skuId=6514546

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)