Help choosing a graphics card

Willq95

Hi everyone looking for some help with choosing my next graphics card. Due to a burst pipe my rtx 2070 (non super) is dead and buried. I've narrowed down my choices to either an asus rtx 3060 12gb or a gigabyte rtx 3060ti vision rev 2.0 and am unsure which to go with. 

Card will be used only for gaming with titles ranging from the low end of stardew valley up to the new resident evil 4 remake and everything in-between. I dont really mess around with overclocking at all and both cards are within 50 canadian dollars of each other at my local store after tax etc.

12 minutes ago, Willq95 said:

Hi everyone looking for some help with choosing my next graphics card. Due to a burst pipe my rtx 2070 (non super) is dead and buried. I've narrowed down my choices to either an asus rtx 3060 12gb or a gigabyte rtx 3060ti vision rev 2.0 and am unsure which to go with. 

Card will be used only for gaming with titles ranging from the low end of stardew valley up to the new resident evil 4 remake and everything in-between. I dont really mess around with overclocking at all and both cards are within 50 canadian dollars of each other at my local store after tax etc.

If you can afford the 3060ti then definitely go for it.  The FPS difference is quite substantial in certain games.

If only for gaming, RX 6600 XT would be a much better buy, way better value than any RTX 3060/Ti.

RTX 3060 Ti is slightly faster than it, but also usually at least $100 more, so the value is not there.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home