Help me choose!!!

Go to solution Solved by filpo,
25 minutes ago, swagohioww said:

Okay so i have two laptops that i should buy one is dell g15 5515 rtx 3060 120hz ryzen 7 5800 16gb ram and msi gf65 10ue rtx 3060 I7 10750 with 144hz and idk which one to buy they both seem great. i want a good laptop that can last with me good amount of years good for gaming and coding!

the dell g5 due to its better ryzen processor

Okay so i have two laptops that i should buy one is dell g15 5515 rtx 3060 120hz ryzen 7 5800 16gb ram and msi gf65 10ue rtx 3060 I7 10750 with 144hz and idk which one to buy they both seem great. i want a good laptop that can last with me good amount of years good for gaming and coding!

25 minutes ago, swagohioww said:

the dell g5 due to its better ryzen processor

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

The Dell for sure, the G15s, G5s, and G7s also have really great build quality and Dell's customer support is pretty solid. MSI gaming laptops are a bust, I can't recommend them. I see them all the time in my shop for dead motherboards, or broken components, they're build quality is just abysmal on some of their units. 

Check on delloutlet.com and see if you can find a certified refurbished of the same or a better laptop, you can score some insane deals. Even the scratch and dent are in new condition, usually just have a minor scratch or dent on the top or bottom of the laptop, I've never gotten a used laptop from them, it's just how they sell their blemished laptops pretty much that had very minor cosmetic damage during assembly, they still have full warranty and everything. But you can find discounts on models from 30% to 50% or more. Dell Outlet is the way to go when looking into getting any Dell laptop.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 hour ago, SpookyCitrus said:

The Dell for sure, the G15s, G5s, and G7s also have really great build quality and Dell's customer support is pretty solid. MSI gaming laptops are a bust, I can't recommend them. I see them all the time in my shop for dead motherboards, or broken components, they're build quality is just abysmal on some of their units. 

Check on delloutlet.com and see if you can find a certified refurbished of the same or a better laptop, you can score some insane deals. Even the scratch and dent are in new condition, usually just have a minor scratch or dent on the top or bottom of the laptop, I've never gotten a used laptop from them, it's just how they sell their blemished laptops pretty much that had very minor cosmetic damage during assembly, they still have full warranty and everything. But you can find discounts on models from 30% to 50% or more. Dell Outlet is the way to go when looking into getting any Dell laptop.

i love you thanks for your advice