Can't choose case

FlamingPCs

Hello! I'm going to be using the H9 Elite from NZXT in my build, but I can't decide which color to use. I want to match my peripherals to this case, and finding white peripherals can be a bit difficult, so I just want some advice/opinions.

1672294215-h9-elite-hero-white.png

1672294375-h9-elite-hero-black.png

50 minutes ago, FlamingPCs said:

Hello! I'm going to be using the H9 Elite from NZXT in my build, but I can't decide which color to use. I want to match my peripherals to this case, and finding white peripherals can be a bit difficult, so I just want some advice/opinions.

That is completely up to you... My advice is to go with the color you want 😄  The cases are exactly the same.  White peripherals might cost a little more so look into the price difference.

17 hours ago, FlamingPCs said:

right but basically if you take the black one you have more opzionen for whatever you want to do

On 3/28/2023 at 8:37 AM, Apfelholz said:

right but basically if you take the black one you have more opzionen for whatever you want to do

Imho, white cases are easier to work with (i.e. see) - well, if you have any lighting limitations.   I am a 'white case' believer. 🙂

I just think it sucks that you have to pay a 'white case tax.'    I'm not sure if other white components are priced more but cases appear to be.