Really tricky BSOD, Detailed description and debugging process, Pleas help. (kernel power error 41(63) when under gpu load (70368744177664),(2))

System:

i7 9700k

RTX 3070(NEW)/RTX 2080S(OLD)

ASrock z390 phantom gaming 4

xpg 3000 8g X2

crosair rm650x(new)/high power hp1 650 80+ gold(old)

Hi, guys. 

recently had to change my motherboard due to a surge(or other reason) that made it unable to detect ram. The new motherboard is just a touch wider then the old one(Asrock z390 phantom gaming 4, the original is 4S). As the result, I had to physically push the case of the mounting rail of the GPU to make some rooms to install the GPU, and there was bearly any tension when installing the GPU after that. I have then lightly overclocked the CPU(+100mhz) and the GPU(+50mhz). The system passed the stress test at the time. But about a month into it, the computer would shut down when playing a few hours of the new hogwartz game. then the situation escalated quickly, now the system will shut down with 2 minutes of GPU load, but it can run 30 minutes of cinebench ok. I have tested a new power supply and a new GPU, the problem still occur. Please help. Somehow there are only two minidump being created for this problem, despite it happening a few dozen times.

So, I posted this on microsoft's forums, and I was helped by Dave who is an independent advisor. here's the link if you want to read it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-power/kernel-power-error-4163-bsod-when-under-gpu-load/ebe8b9af-687c-441d-bc02-aac4929f4b53?messageId=969a29c4-ccb6-460b-9fc4-e38a8c1cf604&page=2

I then tested a new sets of ram, the system wouldn't post, swap backed to the old one, ran memtest86, they passed. 

I performed the diver verifier test and the minidump said It was a faceit anti cheat problem. I deleted that and nothing fixed.

I did a clean reset windows today and updated nvidia driver, the problem still occurred, so I ran the driver verifier again, the latest minidump is 032623-4734-01.dmp .

I have already ordered a new motherboard on ebay which will arrive this week, But please let me know if there's anything I can try to fix this. Thanks!!!