Can you mine with Cuda 3.0?

is it posible to mine with a gt 740 with nice hash?
i use nice miner and excavate for cpu mining with my ryzen 5 3600x, i have 32gb at 2400mhz of ram and i enabled bigger page file.

i dont mind if i get 0.10 usd a day because i don't pay for electricity. and it would be cool to mine with both gpu once i upgrade.

(i will buy a 3050 for my personal rig and mine with that, but it will be next year. while i wait i would like to help out a bit my cpu and for a argentinian like me, any way of getting usd is thanked) 

4 minutes ago, weener69420 said:

is it posible to mine with a gt 740 with nice hash?
i use nice miner and excavate for cpu mining with my ryzen 5 3600x, i have 32gb at 2400mhz of ram and i enabled bigger page file.

i dont mind if i get 0.10 usd a day because i don't pay for electricity. and it would be cool to mine with both gpu once i upgrade.

(i will buy a 3050 for my personal rig and mine with that, but it will be next year. while i wait i would like to help out a bit my cpu and for a argentinian like me, any way of getting usd is thanked) 

Just dont. If you arent paying for your own electricity, dont do that to your parents. Why would you even bother with this for 10 cents a day? That makes absolutely no sense to do. Dont waste your time or electricity on it.

Let me put it in another angle. You will never make enough progress with a GT740 that you would be able withdraw your money from your pool AND from a broker.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

9 minutes ago, Levent said:

Let me put it in another angle. You will never make enough progress with a GT740 that you would be able withdraw your money from your pool AND from a broker.

Absolutely this. And it doesnt help that we are in the middle of the biggest crypto slum in the past 8 years. Genuinely dont, OP, there are so much more ways to make cash with low end PCs than being suckered to whale who are in the pools.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

Absolutely this. And it doesnt help that we are in the middle of the biggest crypto slum in the past 8 years. Genuinely dont, OP, there are so much more ways to make cash with low end PCs than being suckered to whale who are in the pools.

so you have any suggestion of how to make usd if it isn't mining? 

1 hour ago, Levent said:

well, in a year it would be given me the minimum to withdraw with just cpu mining. the gt 740 is only because i hate the card, i learnt to hate the drivers, to hate it in general. i just want to make it do something while i am not suffering 120 fps in csgo(which weirdly enough, is isn't much for that game. you can really notice it.). that thing always go 100% while gaming, always. 

11 minutes ago, weener69420 said:

so you have any suggestion of how to make usd if it isn't mining? 

Get a job, finding something online. Passive income like this truly does not exist in reality. There is ALWAYS a catch, whether its the trading platform your on, The currency itself being a sham. 

Theres plenty of things you can do to make money, trying to find things with old hardware like that isnt one of them. If you arent of age yet to get a job, focus on your studies and do other things. 16+ you can figure out what you are good at and go from there. Mining and crypto stuff has pretty much always been a scam, and in the end the only ones that pay for it are the people that actually pay your bills.

Focus on things that actually have a value, a worth that you will be able to do. Plenty of things in your local area, comes down to whether or not you can learn to do them.

2 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Passive income ALWAYS has a catch

FTFY. The only true passive income to exists riskless are retirement funds and even then if you have the misfortune of living too long, you could still see the end of it if you went for monthly payout instead of the more flexible but riskier lumpsum.

One bad economy choice by yourself or the collective finance sector can screw a passive income.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

On 3/27/2023 at 12:44 AM, SorryClaire said:

FTFY. The only true passive income to exists riskless are retirement funds and even then if you have the misfortune of living too long, you could still see the end of it if you went for monthly payout instead of the more flexible but riskier lumpsum.

One bad economy choice by yourself or the collective finance sector can screw a passive income.

in argentina we have public retirment. there is "no end" but we have inflation!