LTT Underwear - 1Star - Why no reviews posted on LTTStore.com?

NamelessTed

First, just to mention up front, why are there no reviews available for the underwear on the actual website? It seems that there are reviews posted for literally every single other product on the store that I checked, and that the underwear is the only category that has no reviews posted. What is the reasoning for this?

Second, to my actual review, very disappointed. 1 Star, without a doubt.

Ordering them, I knew I was taking a risk as they don't accept returns, but I have really liked everything that I have purchased from LTTStore and the quality on all of it has been great. Hoodies, sweatpants, backpack, screwdriver, water bottle: all absolutely top notch. The underwear is easily the worst thing I have received from them.

I also knew I was taking a bit of a risk, as the inseam length wasn't listed at all, and I prefer boxer briefs with an inseam of 6"+. But, the most important part of boxer briefs is that the inseam stay in place and doesn't ride up the leg. The LTT underwear has absolutely zero ability to remain in place, and any amount of movement will cause it to rid up the legs, bunch up the inseam, and results in discomfort and chaffing.

I wanted to give the underwear a full day of use to put it through its paces, and to adjust to them, but couldn't make more than just a few hours. Walking, sitting down, standing up, crouching, riding a bike, you name it, any motion that I do causes the inseam to ride up my legs. Maybe they work better for thinner/lighter people, but I am a bigger guy and these are a complete non-option. And, since they don't take returns on the underwear, these are likely just going into the trash. I will give them a wash cycle to see if that changes their properties at all, but I'm not holding my breath.

I took a risk, and I lost. I've already got a couple pairs of Smartwool Intraknit 6" inseam that cost $50 a pair, but they are supremely comfortable and will be buying more as my cheap walmart boxer briefs wear out. I would highly recommend Smartwool (or other wool clothes) for base layers to any of my fellow large sweaty people.

I can't speak to the LTT underwear as I haven't purchased any.  I too though do prefer a long inseam.  I tried a pair of Duluth extra long boxer briefs and after wearing for a day I watched for a sale and picked up another 6 pairs.  The website doesn't list an inseam anymore so I'm not sure if it changed, but I'm nearly certain that when I purchased them it said it was a 9" inseam.  Big fan.

Also, sorry the LTT purchase didn't work out.  I also wear polos exclusively so have never worn one of their tees.  I'm thinking of trying one now that you can get blanks.  If I like the material I might replace my aging armachillo undershirts that run $35 a piece with the $20 a piece blanks.

26 minutes ago, Harlem_Shaker said:

I can't speak to the LTT underwear as I haven't purchased any.  I too though do prefer a long inseam.  I tried a pair of Duluth extra long boxer briefs and after wearing for a day I watched for a sale and picked up another 6 pairs.  The website doesn't list an inseam anymore so I'm not sure if it changed, but I'm nearly certain that when I purchased them it said it was a 9" inseam.  Big fan.

Also, sorry the LTT purchase didn't work out.  I also wear polos exclusively so have never worn one of their tees.  I'm thinking of trying one now that you can get blanks.  If I like the material I might replace my aging armachillo undershirts that run $35 a piece with the $20 a piece blanks.

Haven't tried the Duluth underwear, but have a handful of other clothes from them that I really quite enjoy. I have a physical store nearby me as well so I might have to get and take a look at the boxer briefs option.

I just ordered a Gone Phishin' tshirt, which will be my first tshirt from LTT and hoping its decent. I don't expect it to be anywhere near as good as the wool shirts that I normally wear, just hoping its above average compared to traditional cotton shirts that I can wear at home or when I'm not doing any sort of physical activity.

Personally I agree that the underwear is one of the less-good products on the store. I wear a mix of Stance and Gap boxer-briefs and they have treated me well, though the Stance pairs are expensive. I have fairly large legs and I’d say that the sizing on the LTT pair is just kinda wrong—I’m not exactly sure how to describe it as I’m not wearing a pair right now. Maybe I just need a different size, though.

Hey OP,

Often the issue of the pant-legs riding up can be resolved by going up one size. We don't accept returns on these but we do accept size exchanges. If you'd like to give that a try, send us an email. 🙂

The product pages for our underwear packs recently got split up into all separate pages, which we think is better for organization, but unfortunately there was no way to retain the review history on these so we were forced to start over from scratch. Reviews will be populated again for these as more customer reviews come in. We only allow verified reviews now so it'll take around 30 days before you start seeing them.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 3/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Hey OP,

Often the issue of the pant-legs riding up can be resolved by going up one size. We don't accept returns on these but we do accept size exchanges. If you'd like to give that a try, send us an email. 🙂

The product pages for our underwear packs recently got split up into all separate pages, which we think is better for organization, but unfortunately there was no way to retain the review history on these so we were forced to start over from scratch. Reviews will be populated again for these as more customer reviews come in. We only allow verified reviews now so it'll take around 30 days before you start seeing them.

Appreciate the response. Ryan from the customer service team took the initiative to process a refund. I hadn't asked for one, and wasn't expecting one, so that is really appreciated. Cool to see the Trust Me Bro and "make it right" policy that Linus encourages working.

I have really enjoyed everything else that I have ordered from the lttstore and would easily recommend.

If you guys ever release boxer briefs with a long leg 6" inseam I will be first in line to buy them and try them out.