While on some application a bar on the far left shows up and keeps changing color its not in every application but most of the apps and games.

CORESSSSS

This started when I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 then I went back to windows 10 not restarted but just reversed and it didn't go away now I'm in windows 11 and it still shows up anyone got any clue what this is?? Its the blue line on the left.image.thumb.png.941608fff8733396d74c20d3e592c7ca.png

Have you checked the basics, like if the game is running in fullscreen, if any overlays like Xbox game bar is causing the issue, maybe a graphics card update, etc. ?

4 hours ago, Extremos said:

Have you checked the basics, like if the game is running in fullscreen, if any overlays like Xbox game bar is causing the issue, maybe a graphics card update, etc. ?

Yea Iv erased and reinstall the graphics drivers but nothing I don't use Xbox overlay.

11 hours ago, CORESSSSS said:

Yea Iv erased and reinstall the graphics drivers but nothing I don't use Xbox overlay.

The overlay is installed and enabled by default in Windows normally, and is activated by pressing Win + G.