First time home server system recommendation

Budget (including currency): less than 30000 INR  ( Less because building for the first time ) 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Home server

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am planning to have a home server . I will be using it for

1. Plex

2. Running a NAS .

3. May be a password manager. ( Not sure on this)

4. Docker containers 

I will be doing this for the first time, so don't want to spend much for the first time. 

2 hours ago, Ghost Protocol said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Home server

A drivestor 4. Youre not getting a half decent NAS builds at 300$ which youre going to have to tweak around trueNAS anyway. If you are willing to go used and insists on trueNAS, try to find a haswell era xx20 Dell Optiplex or similar Thinkstations and HP Desktops, they usually come with 4-6 SATA ports and from there you can buy 2 4TB hard drives with the rest of your budget.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.