Playing on my laptop in my car?

-Hello internet buddies, i really don't know if this belongs here, 1st post here ever.. But here's my build plan, and any thoughts on it would be awesome.

73705074_laptopinstalledsteamgamelist.thumb.jpg.fd9f8b375eb47cd0f6cbbeff70b7c022.jpg

~i got an ASUS tuf gaming f17 laptop, fx706hcb and mine came with a 180watt wall charger. I wanna play it in my car, so i bought a 500watt modified sine wave inverter from my local Oreilles and was going to install it in the back of my car, use it on road trips to play and charge my laptop, or maybe a light, or my m12 charger so i can use my work lights out camping, or whatever doesn't start peak over 500watt.

949320335_inverterincar.thumb.jpg.797ee37e4752c8c9ced8b519a97b11f1.jpg

~my parts list so far- beefy automotive cables running from the cars battery to the middle. this case a 2019 outback with 130amp factory alternator. an in-line fuse of i dont know what kind of amperage. the inverter. a 40/45 amp? relay, and a light up switch so i know when it has power feeding to it or not. maybe a voltage gauge since the car stock doesnt have one (or i havent found it yet *facepalm*).

1776590376_12v120wattmaxoutlet.thumb.jpg.cda0c5dd30ceb50e38fe2c3a311ecfa8.jpg

~ A story ~ Now ive grazed over the manual for my car and the factory 12v outlets AND usb ports should not exceed 120watt max total output. so i figure OK ill bite and put holes in the car for the inverter. so i ask someone about them doing the install for me and they say, yes but to save some money i could look into some 12v outlet chargers for my laptop since some police cars have that 12v outlet charger for them in it. but im thinking its no gaming laptop so how much power would theirs even need? well i googled it and i didnt like what was found so i call ASUS, got to a person, and asked if they sold a charger of that kind. Well the guy on the phone (i didnt have the laptop on me, i was on break at work when i called) just tells me i can use a regular usb to usb-c cable to connect the laptop usb-c to one of the cars (5v 2.4amp? i really dont know) usb ports and charge it that way. but that sounds kinda sketchy to me so i figure i ask the LTT internet for some thoughts on this plan of mine. maybe im missing somethin or not future acess proofing it or something.

~Anyway, thanks for reading. Have fun out there!

1526955054_rabbitatcamp.thumb.jpg.e635ef98309be988f620366245f360db.jpg