Project Ghost in the shell / how many thing can you fit into a 430 elite

this is what my rig curently looks like ,warrning this thing is condensed geto at its finest the cable management is bad, just got it back together please don't shoot me for it.

sorry pics were to big to upload

http://imgur.com/a/BG7yL#4

list of parts

• CPU
    FX 4170 OC @4.7Ghz
  • Motherboard
    ASRock 990Fx Extreme3
  • RAM
    12Gb ddr3 1333 Team and some random ram
  • GPU
    2 hd 6970 OC 950MHz in crossfire
  • Case
    Coolermaster 430 elite
  • Storage
    55Gb corsair ssd 45Gb OCZ ssd in raid 0, 300Gb wd 2.5in hhd and 1TB hhd
  • PSU
    apevia 900w
  • Display(s)
    3 AOC 22in 1080p monitors
  • Cooling
    coolermaster seidon 120xl cpu,x2 120mm rads on gpus , hermaltake Aquarius CL-W0038 VGA Waterblock ,Koolance GPU-200 Water Block and 6 120m case fans
  • Keyboard
    Levetron mech 5
  • Mouse
    steelseries sensei
  • Sound
    onboard audio to logitech g230

CPU:FX 4170  OC @4.7Ghz MB:ASRock 990Fx Extreme3 RAM:12Gb ddr3 1333 Team and some random ram GPU:2 HD 6970 OC 950 MHz in crossfire Case:Coolermaster 430 elite and all the geto water cooling

that's not very compressed, really, but you have done a decent job so far for sure.

If you want to make it very compressed you should try a micro atx motherboard and one of those small form factor cases which only take slim cards, then custom mount the video card via flexible extender over the cpu, then water cooling them both.

That being said, I again reiterate you have done a decent job of a computer build.

I don't see how anything is ghost in the shell themed, though.

If you want truly tightly packed, you should try something like my jatom build (named for the first motherboard in it, this is the second)

IMG_0296-t.jpg

IMG_0295-t.jpg

three 3.5" HDDs, three 2.5" drives, a mini itx core 2 duo mobo, space for a single width video card if I cut the holes for it's back ports in the back.  This is crammed tightly. :)

100_1026-t.jpg

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

thars a ghost in the shell logo on the the side and i had some hd 7770 with ghost thermal tec on them, planing on addind 2 more hhds and a 240 rad between the gpus and the hhd cage. im just trying to fit ass much stuff in this cace as possible

nice bild you have thar

that's not very compressed, really, but you have done a decent job so far for sure.

If you want to make it very compressed you should try a micro atx motherboard and one of those small form factor cases which only take slim cards, then custom mount the video card via flexible extender over the cpu, then water cooling them both.

That being said, I again reiterate you have done a decent job of a computer build.

I don't see how anything is ghost in the shell themed, though.

If you want truly tightly packed, you should try something like my jatom build (named for the first motherboard in it, this is the second)

IMG_0296-t.jpg

IMG_0295-t.jpg

three 3.5" HDDs, three 2.5" drives, a mini itx core 2 duo mobo, space for a single width video card if I cut the holes for it's back ports in the back.  This is crammed tightly. :)

100_1026-t.jpg

CPU:FX 4170  OC @4.7Ghz MB:ASRock 990Fx Extreme3 RAM:12Gb ddr3 1333 Team and some random ram GPU:2 HD 6970 OC 950 MHz in crossfire Case:Coolermaster 430 elite and all the geto water cooling