Whale LAN games

GeeeButtersnaps

I was able to snag a couple BYOC tickets when they went up and the LAN is the primary draw of LTX for me this year. I'm guessing sometime before LTX some sort tournament schedule will be released but in the mean time so I can get an idea of what type of games might be included (and so I might be able to get a little practice) does anyone have any idea what games were part of the tournaments at the last Whale LAN? I know about a couple, ie Halo CE, but I cant seem to find the full schedule for the last one anywhere.

i asked something similar on the ltt discord channel. the feedback i got was the games will primarily be free to play games as well as low spec games. the idea is to make sure everyone at ever budget has an opportunity to play. i can almost guarantee halo infinite will be somewhere on the list

6 hours ago, tbeau123 said:

i asked something similar on the ltt discord channel. the feedback i got was the games will primarily be free to play games as well as low spec games. the idea is to make sure everyone at ever budget has an opportunity to play. i can almost guarantee halo infinite will be somewhere on the list

Yes, I see. Free to play low spec games like Halo Infinite 🤔

Ah, didn't know there was a free multi-player only version of infinite. Nice! Loading that up now to check it out