NVidia Jetson TK1 [Interview]

MrYuriy

So, there was a thread about this a few days ago. However, just got a notification about this video from Newegg. (Thanks Steve!)

Just thought I would share this video, as that thread got pretty popular very quickly. So, for those who asked & wanted more info and an in-depth on the NVIDIA Jetson TK1 - Here you go!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I just watched the video. I am super excited. Do you have the link to the original discussion thread?

Edit: Found the original thread.

@Whaler_99  Do you think that you could do some folding on this bad boy? Scale-able folding server is what I am smelling.................

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

This is gonna make some really cool stuff. The people who have submitted ideas to Nvidia to get free TK1s are gonna make some really cool stuff. A lot of people who have Raspberry Pis are gonna want this. It's sooooooo much more powerful on CPU and GPU.

This is gonna make some really cool stuff. The people who have submitted ideas to Nvidia to get free TK1s are gonna make some really cool stuff. A lot of people who have Raspberry Pis are gonna want this. It's sooooooo much more powerful on CPU and GPU.

For this reason alone I cannot wait to start developing on this beast.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I just watched the video. I am super excited. Do you have the link to the original discussion thread?

Edit: Found the original thread.

@Whaler_99  Do you think that you could do some folding on this bad boy? Scale-able folding server is what I am smelling.................

Probably not - this is a SoC - so not running your typical NVidia drivers. Maybe, but don't think so. So, if you want to get me one, I will test it. :)

Edit - just checked - about $200 US on the NVidia website...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Probably not - this is a SoC - so not running your typical NVidia drivers. Maybe, but don't think so. So, if you want to get me one, I will test it. :)

Edit - just checked - about $200 US on the NVidia website...

I don't think I will be able to get you one but I might be able to get my hands on one for some other projects I am working on and then be able to test it. I will throw up a topic in the F@H sub-forum if that becomes a reality.  

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I don't think I will be able to get you one but I might be able to get my hands on one for some other projects I am working on and then be able to test it. I will throw up a topic in the F@H sub-forum if that becomes a reality.  

Look forward to it! :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99