Question about server memory support for a desktop pc.

Hello everyone, I have a B450M DS3H V2 motherboard and in its specifications it says that it supports memory for servers. I found some memories from a brand that I don't know, and my doubt or question is if the memories that I attached photos will work for my pc.
Thank you all very much in advance. All the best.

1.thumb.jpg.1e831130398630084b7d87e2c91cc5a5.jpg2.jpg.f84aa6de8874fff0333ed92f95cacbb3.jpg3.jpg.45e2af9cc3bd77ac2c432c14a5c75f37.jpg

If you have the

57 minutes ago, Silencix said:

Hello everyone, I have a B450M DS3H V2 motherboard and in its specifications it says that it supports memory for servers. I found some memories from a brand that I don't know, and my doubt or question is if the memories that I attached photos will work for my pc.
Thank you all very much in advance. All the best.

Where did you find anything about server memory? That's a regular consumer board that supports non-ECC unbuffered DDR4 RAM.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-V2-rev-1x#kf

If you have the sticks already, simply try them out, you're not going to damage anything. Worst that can happen is that the system doesn't boot.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

1 hour ago, Eigenvektor said:

If you have the

Where did you find anything about server memory? That's a regular consumer board that supports non-ECC unbuffered DDR4 RAM.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-V2-rev-1x#kf

If you have the sticks already, simply try them out, you're not going to damage anything. Worst that can happen is that the system doesn't boot.

Thank you very much, but what I was referring to is that I had not found any information about that brand of ram memories or that model in particular. My question is if those rams work for my pc.
I haven't bought the ram memories yet because I don't know if they work for me. I'm sorry if I didn't know how to explain myself well in the first post. Well, greetings and thank you very much.

Just now, Silencix said:

Thank you very much, but what I was referring to is that I had not found any information about that brand of ram memories or that model in particular. My question is if those rams work for my pc.

They're not on the motherboard's QVL list, but they are DDR4 and they have a supported speed, so I would expect them to work. Though unless they're particularly cheap, I'd go with a more well known brand (and at least 3200 MHz)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

3 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

They're not on the motherboard's QVL list, but they are DDR4 and they have a supported speed, so I would expect them to work. Though unless they're particularly cheap, I'd go with a more well known brand (and at least 3200 MHz)

Thank you. They are very cheap, I am going to buy one. I hope it works because the seller does not accept returns. All the best.

@EigenvektorDid you find any documentation on these rams to be sure they will work? Because I have searched for references on the brand and model of the ram and I found absolutely nothing.