Looking for 300-350 Windows Laptop

Go to solution Solved by Hinjima,
5 minutes ago, Jplayz said:

That one looks great! Thank you very much.

No problem. I suggest you read the reviews and make up your mind with more information.  But I personally like the laptop a lot, it does the job within a good price budget!  And the 'up to 10 hours' battery life is fantastic, even though its more like 7-8.

I am looking for a 300 to 350 dollar laptop and came here for suggestions. I am very willing and know I have to make sacrifices at this price range, but I will be only using it for google docs, word, PowerPoint, and the occasional road trip YouTube.

I have a few "nice to haves": Windows 10 or 11, and a battery that lasts 7 to 8 hours

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (OC to 4.45GHz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

Storage Device: 2X 1TB WD Blue HDD, 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Windows install)

Case: NZXT H510i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 TKL Champion Edition/Reddragon K552 (Blue Switches)

Mouse: Glorious Model O

Headset: Corsair H60 Pro Surround

I am looking for a 300 to 350 dollar laptop and came here for suggestions. I am very willing and know I have to make sacrifices at this price range, but I will be only using it for google docs, word, PowerPoint, and the occasional road trip YouTube.

I have a few "nice to haves": Windows 10 or 11, and a battery that lasts 7 to 8 hours

I have this one. I am happy with it, does docs and Youtube just fine.  Easy to connect HDMI and play netflix or similar to a non smart TV in the cabin. No stutter, decently powerful CPU.
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Computer-Processor-Graphics-SnowBell/dp/B08J8HPNZ8/ref=sr_1_4?crid=7F7W4HATWDD3&keywords=Acer+Aspire+1+A114-33&qid=1677725074&sprefix=acer+aspire+1+a114-33%2Caps%2C167&sr=8-4

14 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I have this one. I am happy with it, does docs and Youtube just fine.  Easy to connect HDMI and play netflix or similar to a non smart TV in the cabin. No stutter, decently powerful CPU.
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Computer-Processor-Graphics-SnowBell/dp/B08J8HPNZ8/ref=sr_1_4?crid=7F7W4HATWDD3&keywords=Acer+Aspire+1+A114-33&qid=1677725074&sprefix=acer+aspire+1+a114-33%2Caps%2C167&sr=8-4

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (OC to 4.45GHz)

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

Storage Device: 2X 1TB WD Blue HDD, 256GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Windows install)

Case: NZXT H510i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 TKL Champion Edition/Reddragon K552 (Blue Switches)

Mouse: Glorious Model O

Headset: Corsair H60 Pro Surround

No problem. I suggest you read the reviews and make up your mind with more information.  But I personally like the laptop a lot, it does the job within a good price budget!  And the 'up to 10 hours' battery life is fantastic, even though its more like 7-8.