ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D OC or MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Ventus 3X OC?

Hip
Go to solution Solved by Itnozetr3,
6 minutes ago, Hip said:

Hello guys!

I am looking for a new graphics card and I want to buy one of the above mentioned cards.

Both cost exactly the same.

Can anyone tell me which one I should get?

I just want to play games like Squad, Company of Heroes 3, Hogwarts Legacy and Battlefield.

Thank you!

depends.

if you want to have a pretty cool looking graphics and ray tracing stuff, probbably get the
MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Ventus 3X OC

But, if you prefer just playing in a normal graphics and doesn't really need a lot of stuff, maybe the

ASRock Radeon RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D OC

would be a great idea.

for me personally, i would get the RX 6800 XT, not because of anti-mainstream stuff or anything, but from the performance, seems like RX 6800 XT has a bigger effect for the performance.

Here, Take a look.image.png.ab614f753d4d22119c18422cf9c6a3a8.png
image.png.1bc65ea2d39d81ba71178f8627277363.png

But probbably getting the 3070 Ti wouldn't be a big problem, also its less pricey than the 6800 XT.

Hello guys!

I am looking for a new graphics card and I want to buy one of the above mentioned cards.

I just want to play games like Squad, Company of Heroes 3, Hogwarts Legacy and Battlefield.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Hip said:

Hello guys!

Thank you!

depends.

if you want to have a pretty cool looking graphics and ray tracing stuff, probbably get the

But, if you prefer just playing in a normal graphics and doesn't really need a lot of stuff, maybe the

would be a great idea.

for me personally, i would get the RX 6800 XT, not because of anti-mainstream stuff or anything, but from the performance, seems like RX 6800 XT has a bigger effect for the performance.

But probbably getting the 3070 Ti wouldn't be a big problem, also its less pricey than the 6800 XT.

Just an Ordinary Senior High-Schooler.

Please correct me if Im wrong when posting on someone's forum, that would really help me out. 👌

3 minutes ago, itnomink said:

depends.

would be a great idea.

Thank you for your reply. But don't you think the graphics are good too on RX 6800 XT? 

I would play in 1440p only.

17 minutes ago, Hip said:

Hello guys!

Thank you!

6800XT. In someplaces 6950Xt share the prize with 6800Xt for whatever reason if thats the case get the 6950xt else get 6800XT. 

1 minute ago, Hip said:

Thank you for your reply. But don't you think the graphics are good too on RX 6800 XT? 

I would play in 1440p only.

Of course!

RX 6800, also with an XT on it, would definetely run with good graphics.

Please correct me if Im wrong when posting on someone's forum, that would really help me out. 👌

6800XT is quite a bit better. Except a few rare cases 6800XT outperforms 3070 ti by a good amount. 6800XT is a definitely better option for gaming. 

Thank you for your opinions. I just ordered the RX 6800 XT.

I hope it will perform as expected!