how to add a video from youtube

MarvinCab

Hello!

Administrators, please tell me how to add a video from youtube to a post?

Thanks!

Wuuuut.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

use this bb code >  [you*tube] add your media link here[/you*tube]   

imp: remove the stars/asterics within the boxes and use this code to post in the editor as a usual text and add the link in between the two closed brackets & you're good to go.

or replace youtube with "media" "video"

Example:

Say that your youtube video or the media you wanto link to is :

www.youtube.com/watch/?v/blahblahblah

First you copy the address code fully and as above & in the post edit or reply box you add the given code and paste your link in between the bb code

so in the post editor you paste/manualy put in the bb code without the asterics or the stars as this shown below along with the video link.

[you*tube]www.youtube.com/watch/?v/blahblahblah[/you*tube]   

it will not be shown immediatly in the post editor but will be show/available

and after you post it , it'll be available directly as a media frame on the thread as a playable link.

BB code Ninja mode activated :ph34r:

Details separate people.

Blah blah blah

you dont need to do that

just pasting the link into the post box displays the video, if the user wants to go to youtube they can click the video title

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii