pc case help

baal_15

hi you good people you 🙂 i am needing help finding a pc case that will house a 340mm gpu a aio nzxt z63 rgb 280mm and a psu that is 160 x 90 i purchased a lian-li 011 dynamic white but the psu wont fit lol i have a budget of £130 gbp at the moment but that can be increased a bit more if needed cause my nzxt h510i is to small for the gpu and the airflow wont be enough ! i think top mounting the aio will better for more room for the gpu as it's to long lol so front mounting may be an issue i have tried to look for a sutable case but ive got to the point it's just angering me now lol i'd like all my white rgb to be on the inside of the case instead of those rgb ring's all over it lol. i do appreciate all your help and any advice is most welcome and thank you for your time and effort in this matter 🙂

ffs.jpg

i use a Bequiet this one https://www.bequiet.com/en/case/1472

it fits the MSI suprim Card Dimensions (mm): 336 x 140 x 61 mm which is one of the largest GPU made regarding its lenght. it also can fit a 420mm radiator front or top so very versatile. can also be inverted. My case is on my left hand side as my desk is in a corner with the wall on my left so it was an easy chjoice for my situation.

Also should you ever go custom loop water cooling all of the 3.5 inch hard drive bays are removable leaving a full open area for the largest resevoirs and a Dual D5 pump combo which is what i did after a year of using the case.

The O11 Dynamic can hold a PSU up to 255mm in length. It will easily hold your RM850X. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

13 hours ago, Middcore said:

The O11 Dynamic can hold a PSU up to 255mm in length. It will easily hold your RM850X. 

the length is ok it's the depth of the psu i cant seem to fit it in it's to fat for the case ???

3 minutes ago, baal_15 said:

the length is ok it's the depth of the psu i cant seem to fit it in it's to fat for the case ???

You realize the PSU goes in that case turned on its side, different than most cases? index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=401

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

i did try to fit it that way but perhaps it's me lol i'll unbox it again and give it another try and thank you for all your help 🙂

Just now, baal_15 said:

i did try to fit it that way but perhaps it's me lol i'll unbox it again and give it another try and thank you for all your help 🙂

You aren't trying to push it in from the back of the case, are you? 

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

You aren't trying to push it in from the back of the case, are you? 

psu.jpg

Pure Base 500DX ARGB looking at this it should fit my gpu and my psu lol not sure what to go for the black or the white 🙂

1 hour ago, baal_15 said:

psu.jpg

Here are 47 completed builds using your PSU and the O11 Dynamic: https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/26rRsY#e=2714

There is no need to get a different case. You're just doing something wrong in installing the PSU, not sure what. 

2 hours ago, baal_15 said:

psu.jpg

Are you sure that's the o11 dynamic white, and not the o11 dynamic MINI white? That looks like the mini, and would need a SFX power supply...

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

ffs it was the mini lol 😂 ive sent it back and im now waiting for a refund so i'll have around £170 gbp towards a case that will fit house these componants.

but i have learned a lesson to check every spec before purchase 🤣 but i appreciate all your help and advice and any suggestions towards a new case is most appreciated 🙂

i stand corrected my friend i had purchased the mini by accident not realising the psu clearance but it's a lesson learnt ! check and check again lol there's some stunning looking builds in that link 🙂