Any ideas for a 80$ power supply

KingRat

I'm looking to spend about 80$ on a powers supply. Any ideas of what power supply I should get?1848351357_Screenshot2023-02-10at8_42_06PM.jpeg.c8ec4993f7629a9fce07519249e7db3b.jpeg

You need at least 800W for good measure to compensate for peak loads. Might look at this one, though I can't vouch for the brand as I've only had their fans come in a prebuilt. It is rated 80+ Gold though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NWZZXHQ

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

10 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

You need at least 800W for good measure to compensate for peak loads.

Its 6650XT, its transient is not high enough to crack a breaker. 650-750 is far more attainable at OP's cost.

I recommend you to shop in your local region first and foremost. Certain countries have hidden gems with good build quality that other countries does not. Im assuming US as quick and dirty one, but both Revolution DF 650 and CX750 by Corsair is on that budget, with a lot of Seasonic rebrands like XPG Pylon Core Reactor, NZXT C Series with Gold efficiency, or RM series by Corsair (different OEM, in this case iirc its still Great Wall), at a bit extra cost.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

Its 6650XT, its transient is not high enough to crack a breaker. 650-750 is far more attainable at OP's cost.

Eh... I misfired and read the 386W total as a component wattage. Some of us never make mistrakes. 🤨

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, KingRat said:

I'm looking to spend about 80$ on a powers supply. Any ideas of what power supply I should get?1848351357_Screenshot2023-02-10at8_42_06PM.jpeg.c8ec4993f7629a9fce07519249e7db3b.jpeg

Location?