asus strix rtx 4090 oc temp problem

tomer ben david

hello everyone my spec

asus z690 hero

cpu 13900k

2x16gb g skil 6400

asus strix rtx 4090 oc

when i install a month ago the gpu temp was ok on stock setings stock fan p bios 3dmark not pass 60c my room temps is the same 20c now my gpu temps in 3dmark time spy goes up to 64-65c my memory temp is 62c hot spot 85-88c i think is very high when i play cyberpunk on stock setings on 4K MAX seting the gpu temp is almost 68c and hot spot 90c does i have problem with my cooler? mybe is the vbios updae? mybe thermal paste?

when i overclock the card to 3ghz with 100% fan i run time spy extreme and my max temp is 75C and 95C HOT SPOT
thanks for the help

322392258_3424304787887122_909081417977330239_n.jpg

36 minutes ago, tomer ben david said:

when i play cyberpunk on stock setings on 4K MAX seting the gpu temp is almost 68c

thats pretty normal

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

1 hour ago, Gokul_P said:

All of your fans spin and what is this case 

Yes all my spin my case is sharkon dg7000

7 minutes ago, tomer ben david said:

Yes all my spin my case is sharkon dg7000

prod_DG7000.png

If this is the case you are talking about I doubt this can handle Both 13900K and 4090 at full tilt. and how about your cpu temps (This kind of design cant even handle 9700F and 1650 Oc from my experiance but it only had 1 front fan) 

18 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

prod_DG7000.png

If this is the case you are talking about I doubt this can handle Both 13900K and 4090 at full tilt. and how about your cpu temps (This kind of design cant even handle 9700F and 1650 Oc from my experiance but it only had 1 front fan) 

Yes is my case my 13900k overclock to 5.6 p-core and 45 e-core in r23 my cpu temp is 92c and games 70-80c i have 6 fan in my case

Just now, tomer ben david said:

Yes is my case my 13900k overclock to 5.6 p-core and 45 e-core in r23 my cpu temp is 92c and games 70-80c i have 6 fan in my case

I think you should invest in a high airflow case both of your Components is extreamly powerful So you need extreamly good airflow in order to Air cool those two. Tbh The best think for this components will be custom loop 

27 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

I think you should invest in a high airflow case both of your Components is extreamly powerful So you need extreamly good airflow in order to Air cool those two. Tbh The best think for this components will be custom loop 

you right this Components drow a lot of power and heat but my question is why the gpu is hotter by 5c then last month and my room temp is the same also my hot spot is hotter

Just now, tomer ben david said:

you right this Components drow a lot of power and heat but my question is why the gpu is hotter by 5c then last month and my room temp is the same also my hot spot is hotter

5C it is prob a messuring issue or a driver update that potentially using the gpu more or dust build up (but i doubt that)